Things I learned from Exiled Kingdoms

mindflayer

1. There is a clone army of female adventurers roaming the lands, looking for work.
2. Bandits love hats.

ProtectorKnight

EK taught me Clerics are uber strong. Idk if it's i already learned off my warrior, or if clerics are just crazy nasty. Lvl 3 got 1 int 2. Per 2 agi 1 end. Have a heal and a wicked frontal cone fire atk. With +2 armor bonus and a chance of stun. It is crazy how much easier the beginning of the game is with the cleric over the warrior. This makes me very eager for the mage.. My focus on my cleric is going to be personality. And agility. Shared major. With endurance as my minor... Does that sound like a good templar or paladin build?

Sir ShanksAlot

ProtectorKnight":l5v9wm1n said:
EK taught me Clerics are uber strong. Idk if it's i already learned off my warrior, or if clerics are just crazy nasty. Lvl 3 got 1 int 2. Per 2 agi 1 end. Have a heal and a wicked frontal cone fire atk. With +2 armor bonus and a chance of stun. It is crazy how much easier the beginning of the game is with the cleric over the warrior. This makes me very eager for the mage.. My focus on my cleric is going to be personality. And agility. Shared major. With endurance as my minor... Does that sound like a good templar or paladin build?

I'd stick to personality over intelligence, better for clerics at this time.