The World is a Stage Quest Reward Choice?

Artemis Leafarrow

Hello All

Lvl 11 Rogue. Archer mainly with some melee.

This question is for the quest, The Worlds a Stage. You are offered two rewards; a ring which gives +1 Per and +5 Health, or Icicle the light weap shortsword.

I am really stuck here. Icicle damage is SICK!! 4-10 +5 Ice its one of highest dps in the whole game except like Primal Ice and maybe one more. However, the ring is AWESOME for Hirge! +1 Per and 5 health. Im going with a pure mana build for her, lots of high mana gear (mystic sandals etc), and a lot of healing, while using skills for protection rather than higher armor gear. Anyway the ring would be boss for her. But I may not be able to get a better light weapon for a long time for my Rogue.

Anyone with any suggestions? I really use Gris more as a companion, Hirge for tomb runs, but I like to have them both rdy and equipped well. So maybe Icicle is the better pick here since I dont use Hirge full time. But items that goce +traitgs are so rare and precious. L

Any thoughts suggestions?

Tx

Mod Note: Changed tittle to better reflect post. Try to avoid vague tittles.

deadcorpze

Re: Quest Reward!!!

The thing about items with stats booster is that they don't stack and there are many ways ypu can increase hirge's personality stat like the charm you get in jabal grotto or a crafted ring of holiness from the minotaurs and ring of charm is garbage compared to these. U can search personality armor in wiki and every related itemss to it will appear so u will have an idea which items to get

p4ran0id

Staff member

I'm not sure if it is a good idea to make a mana build with Hirge. She is very good for healing, but that's all. The KI is very stupid, for example she likes it to use Might on fire golems or try to heal while standing in fire or toxic.

If you're a range character, it's better to make her a tank so she can keep the enemies busy for you.

VDX_360

Staff member

If you're party can equip the Icicle, than it's the best choice from the quest under almost every situation (notable exception is if you put off the quest until you were high enough level to get he Primal Icicle first).

About eight items items give a +1 or +2 PERS boost, and since those bonuses don't stack, you only need one. In contrast, the Icicle is one of the best light weapons in the game. While you can get the Primal Icicle, which is slightly stronger, the chances are you'll get it much later in the game, if at all (rare drop from Rumor Bosses).

Also, keep in mind that you don't really have a true choice in quest rewards. Each quest outcome has a different reward, with the option to get the Icicle being the "hardest" of the options.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... is_a_Stage