The World is a Stage bug?

sebaxtian09

Hi, im new here, english is not my native language, (sorry in advance). I encounter a Bug, or so i think, it is with the quest The World is a Stage, when i got close to the stage the cellphone froze for a sec, but it didn´t give me the chance to be part of the play, it just activate the mision and Cordelia just says "hola ¿que tal?" (hi how are you), only option Leave, Leonato gives me the Ron, but Banquo just says "lombris de tierra a la vista" (Earth worm etc...) only option Calm down, old man, goodbye-leave. Im doing something wrong?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If your phone froze, everything is possible. I suggest reloading from an autosave or manual save previous to the issue.

Mike the Bastard

I believe I have the same situation - although I'm not aware of my phone freezing or anything.

I have it listed as a mission, but nothing I can do advances it :-(

VDX_360

Staff member
@Mike the Bastard , that's a bit of a necro post, but I see you're trying to find a solution to a problem.

When you say "nothing I can do advances it," do you mean nothing works, or that you've ran out of ideas to try?

Try talking to the drunk on the docks with a Friguld Rum in your inventory. You can buy one from a NPC in the theater camp. You'll need one bottle of rum to get him to talk, another bottle to get him to take you to the island. The NPC in the theater camp will sell one per day. You might have to rest in the inn to get him to sell you another bottle (fight bears and bear-men to make the inn stay worth it).

Mike the Bastard

Thanks for the reply - I did notice it was an old post.

I've completed the mission twice with two other characters since, but I've gone back to my original character (a thick, charmless warrior) who had this problem.

I stumbled across the mission before I discovered the Wiki, and I'm pretty sure I didn't have all those dialog options. However, I have the mission listed with just the comment that I'd taken part in a play.

I'm assuming that I didn't take the right dialog options - possibly because my personality was too low - but it's mildly annoying that I can't tick the mission off.

Mike the Bastard

It says:
"- The World Is A Stage

I walked into a play being represented in New Arthur, and Cordelia pretended I was one of the actors."