The Thing About Monster Respawning

Hitch123

Here is the thing. I was in a dungeon, and I cleared the area, so I was ready to go back. So, I went back to a room which had been cleared that originally had like 10 skeletons, and I did not know that all of them had been respawned :p and unfortunately, I went in, without being prepared, thinking that it's cleared then I got surrounded by them not being able to attack since I was working on an archer lol and died, losing nearly 1000 gold from the items and gold I've got and turned off the game cuz I was too mad to continue hahaha

I know I read it somewhere that the respawning is for testing the skills of a player, but don't you think the duration between the respawns are way too short?

What do you think?

feldon

Loreseeker
Not if you're in a room under the control of a Necromancer, as in the case in the room you talking about. Died there twice my first few times playing.

The lesson is never assume your path back is clear.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
This was expected until the king/spell was there. Once it has been cleared, the respawning is not expected
or there is something else ?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The room full with bones in the Farmlands tomb respawns skeletons all the time. Much like the rats in the sewers, those are exceptions to the general rule.