The Saga of the IM Mage

Kakost

@Kakost don't you want more of these rings of the Star Traveler with wisdom II and other useful attributes? Companion can use these too ;)
Oh yes, I forgot about the companion, I just thought I was good because the Bishop's ring already have Wisdom 2.

But considering that those have mere 1% drop/spawning chances, and that the Plexifiber only occurs on Reactor - which is hell, let me tell you, Im not particularly inclined towards trying to go for it. I already did try to get Plexifiber some 5 times, only to get more Kevlar vests and Laminar and that other one exclusive for clerics, so I want Plexifiber and only Plexifiber (that one Star Traveler was a stroke of luck), and then get the hell out of that cursed place, never to come back (I had more than 200 mana potions and close to 200 Elixirs of Galad, which I quickly burn on each run, and Im in no mood to go over other dozens of times on Sunken Citatel to replenish those).

Also, playing on IM, I always keep my health and Mana full (without wasting potions; for example, if Im only 10 mana away from full, I wont waste a 35 mana potion), so I dont EVER use batteries to rest, since I never risk going to less than half hp or mana, and thus NEVER use my rests.

I really wanna put the Ark behind me for good.