The Rogue Archer

Rk01

hello everyone this is my first post and i would like to talk about archer rogue, a long time ago a youtoober posted a video where he said that rogue archer was not effective, glad i didnt hear it and i tested it myself, and in the end it was the class I had the most fun playing Ek, especially in the middle and late game, with an easy and quick build to assemble with the right bow the rogue becomes a killing machine, even with basic bows bought in the store and a good use of traps and companion help didn't feel any difficulties but I really saw how deadly the archer can become when acquiring the dragonslaying bow for the first time switching only to the Ion recurve which even against enemies with high electrical resistance it is effective due to the speed and greater damage action, I saw that it is even possible to complete all the stages in the icemist sewers without using companions, my archer is currently at level 26, and I intend to further explore the Iron mode and without use of companions will be challenging but not impossible.

VDX_360

Staff member
At Level 26, the game should be easy for any build.
Rogue Archer's don't get a lot of love but they can be effective.
They just have to be played right.
Also note a few update ago saw an improvement for Rogue Archers so the video might have been made before that.