The Restless Dead Quest

Taurossilva

ArrowsFTW":1xjid1gc said:
Sounkeng":1xjid1gc said:
Traitors pit
Where is traitors pit please be more specific
Crypt in the middle of the Dead Wood. It will be to your left as you enter the crypt, but you may want to "explore"the other rooms first. Theres some inportant stuff you might wanna take care of. Might be helpful in completing the quest. Be aware that this is a tough dungeon and be sufficiently prepared for many difficult engagements throughout.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Deornoth'sMead":zaj3ncqx said:
Where is the lever that opens the grate to the headstones?

When you enter the Mausoleum, go through the door to the right. Progress through those rooms to the end to find the lever. My best advice is to just clear the main spaces first,no siderooms. You can worry about them later. Back out to the main hallway, and straight up through the grate. You'll be glad you skipped the side rooms

Deornoth'sMead

Thanks Don. I still can't find the headstone yet, looks like I need to go back to being a murder hobo till I get another couple of levels so I can survive long enough to find it

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Deornoth'sMead":3qc72fk5 said:
Thanks Don. I still can't find the headstone yet, looks like I need to go back to being a murder hobo till I get another couple of levels so I can survive long enough to find it

second tombstone from left in room with fiery door. Look for the interaction tab.

Deornoth'sMead

I've tried on both sides of the fiery door, yet the only thing I can interact with is my companion. I'll try refreshing my phone before my next run after work