The prodigal daughter

Eliadann

I have spoken to all goblins and mirmeks in northern bluemist and none will talk me back. Any hints on how to trigger this quest?

Thanks,

- Elia

new4or

new4or":idt9gxo3 said:
Eliadann":idt9gxo3 said:
Hi,

Please do NOT read if you are NOT working through this quest yet:

I was expecting to find a shard in Gurgath´s throne after clearing it out and removing him from existance, but there is not. I found a shard in Throne of web of Terror, but that´s it. Has anyone found any other shards?

Thanks,

- Elia

The mother of Mimics (don't remember her name) in the cave in Northen Bluemist gives you an incomplitable quest for obtaining another piece
also i'm pretty sure the three, lorekeepers and spice trader will soon recieve their onw qwests about that, cause the gost mentioned them as possible wielders of shards

read the second spoiler, it's the quest ypu're looking for)

Sharkyinthe UK

Eliadann":1tiicj1l said:
I have spoken to all goblins and mirmeks in northern bluemist and none will talk me back. Any hints on how to trigger this quest?

Thanks,

- Elia

You need to speak to the giant mirmek in her cave in bulemist, North of the camp.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I am working on it, will be quite nice this one :)

BTW, a note about incomplete quests.

I am aware it is frustrating to find non-completable content, but the way the quests grow in my head, they are interconnected, there is not a single place where I could cleanly "cut" them into chapters. Or, I could, but then it would be one release per month or longer, not every week or two.

Eliadann

What scares me to the bones in this quest is the thought of my warrior ending up faulty, one-handed, after completing it. And I am not saying a word about this. :roll:

- Elia