The Prodigal Daughter

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
I got this quest started when i went to the undermother carrying the pieces of Black Shard. The conversation was indeed interesting.

My question is if we put the pieces in the mirror
a) can this quest still be started?
b) will it be required to keep the pieces with us (in vaults) until the end, for/during some other quest OR we can submit them to the mirror and recover two slots from the vault

currently, there is no option to get the pieces back from the mirror.

feldon

Loreseeker
itsallaboutu007":2ytqj8c4 said:
I got this quest started when i went to the undermother carrying the pieces of Black Shard. The conversation was indeed interesting.

My question is if we put the pieces in the mirror
a) can this quest still be started?
b) will it be required to keep the pieces with us (in vaults) until the end, for/during some other quest OR we can submit them to the mirror and recover two slots from the vault

currently, there is no option to get the pieces back from the mirror.
Shards and quest are not linked to each other aside from you have to have come to the events in the game that reveal the existence of the shards. After that, your best bet is to place the shards and get the experience.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
the way we are facing consequences of our initial/irrelevant decisions in the current 3 vs 11 quest, so I am just curious that, if for such a nice reward, we put the pieces in the glass and later we have to pay for that reward

i hope u get what i m asking ...
or
David would like to keep it a surprise ...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
there will never be any other benefit/use of a shard other than putting it on the mirror.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
thanks for the confirmation. i hav kept them in the vault still, for ur response bcoz the previous choices proved very expensive at this stage aka 10 fire salts ... :p

will clear 2 slots... :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
itsallaboutu007":1bfzxzsa said:
thanks for the confirmation. i hav kept them in the vault still, for ur response bcoz the previous choices proved very expensive at this stage aka 10 fire salts ... :p

will clear 2 slots... :)

okay, in my defense... 3 vs 11 consequences were not random punishment, they were clearly non-good and selfish choices... what goes around comes around, like they say, and when you later need friends, if you lied to one guy, betrayed another... well, then grind to make up for it :D

This is different, I put there the frame and say shards must go in it, I'd be sadistic to punish people doint so.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
chill man, not complaining about the 3vs11, just saying it was not expected, no big deal.

Playing as a rogue, i gave the bandit to the spice trader not for the monetary reward but for the reputation with their house although she deserves more

For the father, the answer was selected to maintain his faith in his boy.

i have been expecting some involvement of the boy from the message in the bottle quest.

P.S.: even though their value is not so high, the fire-salt/living-ice drop rate is extremely low.