The Princess of the Sea, story goes on

Vaaclav

Translator
Quest The Princess of the Sea is not fully finished, I think.

It should be ended by another speaking with Hermia.

Hermia is woman in New Anthur that say about princess. She stays nearby theatre scene, outside of own town.

And also, I think that all story may go on - that Batrax princess may help with filling any possible future quest, or she may give any other quest in future. Or simply she may help with anything other.

Vaaclav

Translator
I improved it, so now important information is hidden. I hope that now it is OK - because other is only my opinion on rest of all quest - and idea for future.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I have many quests with possible follow-ups, bit I can't spoil which ones will actually happen.

Vaaclav

Translator
DavidBVal":3c0e55py said:
...I can't spoil which ones will actually happen.
Of course. But still, you may write which ones will happne - and don't write how it will happen.

And by the way, game would deserve progress in main story, at least small. From time I started playing, few new areas (and side, town hall and guild quests - and skills) were added and some items from older versions got usage (books of necromancy). But without progress in main story.

romulomazz

Vaaclav":2zwmj2te said:
DavidBVal":2zwmj2te said:
...I can't spoil which ones will actually happen.
Of course. But still, you may write which ones will happne - and don't write how it will happen.

And by the way, game would deserve progress in main story, at least small. From time I started playing, few new areas (and side, town hall and guild quests - and skills) were added and some items from older versions got usage (books of necromancy). But without progress in main story.

In other topics and in the news and announcements, he already made some comments about this.

Taurossilva

On a similar note, how about that nobleman's kid we rescued? He said he might have some jobs for someone of our abilities in the future. Will we possibly/potentially see him again? Another "noteworthy" character some of us would like to see again is: a certain scarred fellow who tried to use us for spider food. Many of us would like to "chastise" him for his rather dishonorable actions.

Taurossilva

Vaaclav":opqp7090 said:
Taurossilva":opqp7090 said:
On a similar note, how about that nobleman's kid we rescued?
Don't you think Latimer? And remains of his son Giles? Yes, there it is such strange.
Not that one. The kid who was kidnapped by "fishermen".
message in a bottle quest. You find the kid inside a trunk in a camp led by a guy named Varaol.