The primal forge

bmjlr2017

bappasalar cave at the Dragon mountains) anyone knows where to find the "beautiful metal"? its needed to craft or upgrade? a weapon by goblin..

Asherun Storba

Translator
bmjlr2017":27mm0fyi said:
bappasalar cave at the Dragon mountains) anyone knows where to find the "beautiful metal"? its needed to craft or upgrade? a weapon by goblin..
U need to have a bluesteel weapon (longswort, greatsword) and 10 small diamonds. Then the goblin will forge a weapon for u:)

Ziggprith

Translator
I have brought blusteel hammer but that blacksmith didnt accept it.. Is it just for sword-kind weapons only? Not for like bluesteel mace or bluesteel 'poison' dagger..?

Asherun Storba

Translator
Ziggprith":2ow2vdyo said:
I have brought blusteel hammer but that blacksmith didnt accept it.. Is it just for sword-kind weapons only? Not for like bluesteel mace or bluesteel 'poison' dagger..?
Yes, greatswords and longswords only, I think.

Grim Reaper

Asherun Storba":2yp5jkfa said:
Ziggprith":2yp5jkfa said:
Yes, greatswords and longswords only, I think.

shortsword as well.

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
In wich part of the cave is located the secret room? North, northwest, southeast? I have the hammer but i gave up this quest since i couldnt find secret entrance

Edit: found it in north