The most powerful 2-handed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounkeng

Claytopia":z7natnm4 said:
Sharkyinthe UK":z7natnm4 said:
Two new ones are in the latest update........ :)

The Silver Greatsword and Permafrost Greataxe?

Permafrost Greataxe and Rancor

Rancor can be obtained after beating the greater demon (under the abbey)

Claytopia

Permafrost Greataxe and Rancor

Rancor can be obtained after beating the greater demon (under the abbey)[/quote]

Wow he was tough, I even had to drop a healing potion (OK 2 but only moderates) to beat him.

Taurossilva

With regards to weapons that do death damage, you really only need to worry about Accidentally healing Wraiths, Ghosts and other spectral undead with them. Skeletons, zombies and mummies are affected normally.
For me, personally, I would like the opportunity to reclaim a lost unique item. Wether it be a one-time purchase at exorbitant prices from some shady merchant in the sewers of New Garand or some back alley in Freetown, a rumor boss drop or some other method.
Also, not everyone reads the description of something before they sell it off. If it looks like some other, more common, item you wouldn't think twice about selling it off. Especially if you have a bunch of the more common item in your backpack. When selling stuff I am usually on "auto pilot" and don't always pay attention to am item's description/name, I pay attention to what it looks lke, though.

Myrindor

Loreseeker
The Best Ones Ever Are The Axe of The Minotaur Kings and Pneumatic Mallet

The Axe Deals 4 - 25 Physical Damage,If Paired With A Str/End Build Warrior (Which I Currently Have,And It's Kicking Ass) Your Damage Becomes 31 - 52 Plus 8 Lightning Damage.A Whopping Total of 39 - 60 Damage.Use This Weapon With Skills and You're A God Slayer.I Killed The Dimensional Parasite In My Second Try (Not Bragging,It's Just Really Because of The Epicness of This Weapon).

My Second Favorite Is The Pneumatic Mallet.Great Against Robots and Anything Else Because of EMP.The Problem With It is That The EMP Weapon Ability Requires Ancient Batteries,Which is Hard To Get Since they all Come from The Ark of Lothasan.Great With Str/End Build Warriors.Has 12 - 22 Physical Damage Plus 10 Lightning Damage And If You Have Enough Ancient Batteries You Have Plus 13 - 20 Damage.A Whopping Total of 25 - 42.If Totaled With A Str/End Warrior Build It's About 39 - 49 Plus 10 Lightning Damage with a Total of 49 - 59 Damage.And if Totaled with EMP Damage It's About 69 - 79 (Requires Ancient Batteries,Which Again IS Rare From THE FREAKING ROBOTS).Recommended Tool If You Want To Kill Those Pesky Robots From The Ark.

Both Are Great Really.BUT I Personally Love The Axe Of Minotaur Kings.

VDX_360

Staff member
This is an old thread, starting more than a year ago so obviously new updates with end-game content will have better stuff. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.