The most powerful 2-handed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tal

im using on my grissenda the maul of desecration 7-15 +7 while not killing trols or undead

ForgottenKing

Don Desini":22ominmh said:
Claytopia":22ominmh said:
I disagree.

If you sell a unique item it should be not be able to be retrieved.

+1 On this. If a player was hasty enough to sell a unique item, you should have to wait until there is a better option offered in a later update. I myself sold all of the above mentioned,except for the executioner's axe. Kept it.

My point here,is that one of the great things about this game is that your decisions matter in affecting the way the story ends. So I'm not inclined to want to change that because of a common gamer's mistake that even I fell victim to. Just doesn't seem right.

Now.

If you sell an item, you *should* be able to buy it back!
That's the natural thing.
And esp. true for unique items.

The Mona Lisa or the Leonardo Da Vinci manifest will also never banish, evwn when sold. You could always buy them back!
At higher price of course....

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Sorry,I just don't agree. Not sure how it's "natural " to automatically have the option to buy it back. Not everything is bought to be resold. It happens in life all the time. Selling an individual an item does not guarantee the opportunity to buy it back.

NutsOSteel

Soul Drinker is the best I've found so far. Drops off random dragons.

4-19 +6 death
critical 5%
speed 9
beast slayer 1: +2 verses beasts

ForgottenKing

I think that the more something is unique, the more it would be easy to find it again. Natural flow.

About Soul Drinker: Where did you find it?

Claytopia

About Soul Drinker: Where did you find it?[/quote]

It drops on the rumor dragons from time to time. (I've had 2 drop so its not unique)

Sounkeng

Claytopia":123cyxe0 said:
About Soul Drinker: Where did you find it?

It drops on the rumor dragons from time to time. (I've had 2 drop so its not unique)[/quote]

Also Liches

VDX_360

Staff member
Don Desini":a7w2u675 said:
.... Not sure how it's "natural " to automatically have the option to buy it back...

I agree. I also agree that it sucks big time to accidentally sell something (or buy something, or use up trait points, make a in-game decision). So my heart goes out to all the Heroes that sold that one-awesome-never-to-be-found-again item, I don't think the issue mandates changing the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.