The most powerful 2-handed

Status
Not open for further replies.

enthusiast

Im currently play with Cruelty (6-15, +4 fire) and wondering if its worth to buy greataxe of falling stars. Wanna ask more experienced warriors, which is best :?:

Eliadann

Not taking into account resistances and vulnerabilities to fire and death, depends on your skills. If you have built up to rank III Precision Strikes and Massive Criticals, the Axe is better. Otherwise, I´d stick to Greatsword.

Thanks,

- Elia

enthusiast

Im going to build criticals and strikes, but havent built them yet, thanks anyway)

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Cruelty is by long not the strongest weapon in game.

2 handed:

You have gurguth maul: 9-17 ( s8-c3 )
You have the greatest axe of the falling start: 3-18 +5 death ( s9-c5 )
You have executioner axe: 3-21 ( s9-c5 )

1 handed:

You have sonnet: 3-8 +5 sun ( s11-c6 )
You have long sword of the falling start ( like the axe yes ): 5-10 + 4 death ( s10-c5 )
You have Righteousness: 9-10 ( s10-c7 )

These are the highest and strongest at the moment depending on the way of play.

But seriously cruelty is fun to I am honest its all about 1 or 2 or 3 damage extra or less what we are talking about here.

They should make a weapon of choice that needs components to crafting a legend with serious unique status ( also able to choose what element you like.

Chaoscycle

Well it doesnt really matter because you will end up using them both anyway depending on where you are going undead are immune/absorb to death and which is the same with fire creatures. So you need atleast 2 kinds of weapon besides you wont notice the difference anyway

Dimidium

I use either the Great Axe of Falling Stars or the Executioner's Axe if the opponent is undead.

That is, save Trolls, whom Cruelty is a wonderful tool...

Mythdefied

I keep the elemental axes for going up against elemental enemies (the dragons). For general use, I have the Executioner's axe. I don't have Cruelty yet, so I use the Vulcan Maul with the Trolls. Suppose I'll have to go get Cruelty eventually.

Warrior.Jay

Currently using Cruelty... have over 40k in gold but havent wasted the 19k of it on the axe of the falling stars....id really like to try the Executioner Axe... but where can I find it?!?

feldon

Loreseeker
Warrior.Jay":25ni5sn9 said:
Currently using Cruelty... have over 40k in gold but havent wasted the 19k of it on the axe of the falling stars....id really like to try the Executioner Axe... but where can I find it?!?

Iirc, its located in the Great Inori dungeon, Izadur Tomb.

Past the secret door located near the coffins. Might be inside the secret room here that holds the Lichmaster

Warrior.Jay

Appreciate it!. I think I was in and out of that tomb for a quest or something... but it's one I've not fully explored...this will give me something to do while I'm waiting on more quests to come available!.

Status
Not open for further replies.