The Lich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayyerlol

Hello. I am a level 15 cleric, looking to battle the lich in the Mausoleum for one of the shards. Will lvl16 cut it for a cleric? Here are my skills and traits(what i will obtain before i battle the lich):

Traits:
Strength: 3
Endurance: 4+1
Agility: 4+1
Intelligence: 2
Awareness: 2
Personality: 3+1

Skills:
Heal Wounds II
Holy Shield I
Sacred Fire II
Intervention II
Arbenos' Might I
Crusader II
Nivaria's Barrier II
Duel II
Precision Strikes I
Body Developement I

I donot know if i should take HeavyHand or Body Developement. Since i am lvl15 i can choose where i will invest my trait points next level( I donot actually have Endurance 4, just Endurance 3)
PLS HELP

Last edited:

Deleted member 28869

I'd reccommend massive criticals instead of holy shield, it's not a bad spell, but having it would make you spend more time casting spells rather than attacking. Massive crits and prescision strikes is a good alternative for now, so you can spend those trait points elsewhere.

And sacred fire, I'm on the fence about it, it's good damage to undead and ice-types, but having to re-cast this spell multiple times during a boss fight is a drain on mana and there's a bit of recoil where you're stuck doing the casting animation for about 1 second and it's damage plateaus after a bit and it's not too useful against liches with that 120 resist to fire it's got. But it's very useful early game, it one-shots level 4 ghosts and is very good damage to other enemies.

Last edited:

Slayyerlol

Thanks guys, ill get heavyhand, and maybe wait till lvl17 before attempting the lich, so i can use massive crits and precision strikes

VDX_360

Staff member
You should be able to kill the Lich. Between equipment, Death Protection Rings, and Potions of Resistance, you should be able to get enough Death Protection and Fire Protection to endure his attacks.

Toss a few STR potions into the mix (for you and your Companion) and you should do pretty decent damage to him.

If you won't want to learn Spirit Wolf, than bring along a few summons scrolls. Ice, Fire or Earth would be nice, but even a wolf will add a little damage and take a few hits before dying.

Slayyerlol

Ok, i have some good scrolls, and lvl17 will allow me to get INT3, so i can use the Earth Elemental scrolls i have with me. I dont really know if i want to cut out sacred fire, but if you guys say its bad i might have to, so should i? Other than that, i got heavyhand and precision strikes. I may even learn guardian wolf, but the problem is its only level 13. Can we level up the wolf? if not i dont think i will waste points on that.

Deleted member 28869

I think you should keep sacred fire, just don't use it against the lich, it's very useful. Guardian wolf can be upgraded with summoner, but I wouldn't reccommend learning guardian wolf, save up for duel 3 and massive crits 1.

Slayyerlol

Ok, thanks. This may be a little deviant from the title, im am sorry, but i really want to know. I completed the poisoned river quest, and which reward should i choose? This is to help fight the lich. I am mostly an AGI build, but i have arbenos might and strength 4. Maul of Garrak looks like a good option. I think it is one of the few silver weapons you can use as a cleric

Slayyerlol

Thats what i got. Just wanted to confirm, otherwise i would have to waste my progress and reload from a save. Good to know

Status
Not open for further replies.