The Iron Survivor (forum contest)

Board Troll

To participate you must be able to capture screenshots. Use an image compressor and a photo editor to adjust the image to be upload compatible to the forums such as these.

The Challenge:

In Iron Man Mode, make a rogue.

The challenge is to accumulate as much experience as possible WITHOUT killing anything.

That means, completing a limited number of quests, gaining knowledge for xp, and disabling traps is your only source of advancenent.

Game time will be limited to 20 days.

I'll need a screenshot of the details button engaged in the character screen showing both number of enemies killed and total game time.

The winner will receive a custom signature and avatar and maybe I'll see if perhaps David would allow something else.

Good luck!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-05-13-08-54.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-05-13-08-54.png
    213.7 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Screenshot_2016-06-05-13-09-52.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-05-13-09-52.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 1,006

GauzeB

Re: The Ultimate Challenge (forum contest)

Two questions, does it HAVE to be a rogue... Tho disabling traps is probably easier that way. And you're factoring in the mobs you're essentially forced to kill before lannegar right?

feldon

Loreseeker

You don't actually 'have' to kill anything in the first section. You can run by everything, speak with adaon, continue running until he stops for dialogue, then rest and you then have access to the world.

Don Da Cruz

Although I cannot bring enough skill compete in this contest, I send my best regards to those who can. This is one heck of a contest you guys. Good luck everyone, may the Don be with you :p

Board Troll

GauzeB":3uf496no said:
Two questions, does it HAVE to be a rogue... Tho disabling traps is probably easier that way. And you're factoring in the mobs you're essentially forced to kill before lannegar right?

It would be easier with a rogue because of evade, stealth, and sprint skills, but I guess class isn't necessarily a barrier.

It is not necessary to kill the beginning mobs.

This is the ultimate challenge, hardcore on steroids, I'm rather curious to see if anyone can best my own score.

Board Troll

Good news!

There will be a special reward for the winner of this challenge that will be unique and only for the contest winner.

Confirmed with the mighty creator!

Thank you David :)

This reward will remain a secret until the contest is over.

Contest will finish June 25th

chrisca

Please notice that if Adaon kills someone,it counts for the kill count

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator

Board Troll":ybcyh4iq said:
This is the ultimate challenge, hardcore on steroids, I'm rather curious to see if anyone can best my own score.

You can post your score, just for comparison. And, of course, not have it count in contest.

life tiger

I can't even start stupid adaon keeps killing a goblin in 2 hits

Board Troll

life tiger":3680irjs said:
I can't even start stupid adaon keeps killing a goblin in 2 hits

Iron Man mode, just run like the wind. I've done it many times, it's definitely doable.

Once you reach town, save and exit so you don't have to repeat it.