The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel

Hi everyone I'm new to the game and addicted already. Having trouble with a town quest from kingsbridge Bounty: Orc Sergeant Norok. I can't seem to locate him anywhere and nothing in the forums or wiki about this one (there is info for 2 other orc sergeants)
I've gotten gossip from drink at the inn that 'my targets location is 'somewhere in western Varsillia'
Anyone have a specific location for this?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
TH quests aren't "written in stone", so you need to try gossip and after that research location.

But, my guess is, he's not in orcs territory, but in bandits, when you enter Kingsbridge area go up, first bandit camp, probably he's there.

feldon

Loreseeker
Kel":3mxyuwhp said:
Hi everyone I'm new to the game and addicted already. Having trouble with a town quest from kingsbridge Bounty: Orc Sergeant Norok. I can't seem to locate him anywhere and nothing in the forums or wiki about this one (there is info for 2 other orc sergeants)
I've gotten gossip from drink at the inn that 'my targets location is 'somewhere in western Varsillia'
Keep gossiping to narrow down the location. It will eventually give the exact area.

Kel

Alan_SP":irhcui38 said:
TH quests aren't "written in stone", so you need to try gossip and after that research location.

But, my guess is, he's not in orcs territory, but in bandits, when you enter Kingsbridge area go up, first bandit camp, probably he's there.

After dying to the orc King a few times I found him there where the bandits were. Thanks for the info!

Martinbelfast

Just been asked where I found my 3 flowers truthfully just walking around anywhere near sand and rocks. When I got my 1st 3 they were harder to get.And I just hit the right time to find them. But I have around 12 now so they a bit easier to get.
But you just have to walk round a lot.

timmy2times

Martinbelfast":3vy6vmsm said:
Just been asked where I found my 3 flowers truthfully just walking around anywhere near sand and rocks. When I got my 1st 3 they were harder to get.And I just hit the right time to find them. But I have around 12 now so they a bit easier to get.
True now im having a problem with princess quest i beat it with my warrior my rogue but my cleric cant budge the switch to get across to him am i missing something

feldon

Loreseeker
timmy2times":kri0sh06 said:
Martinbelfast":kri0sh06 said:
True now im having a problem with princess quest i beat it with my warrior my rogue but my cleric cant budge the switch to get across to him am i missing something
You have to have spoken to the princess first.

MiguelIV

Kel":2kb4qi9d said:

Keep drinking at the inns eventualy you will have more hints. There is a helm (frindship helm or somting like that) it give 1 personality and rise up probability of get clues, you may have it in deposit and use it just form hints, in bandit hideout you can get them
Hope help

ClockworkGhost

Yes, you won't find answers to where the town hall quest items are in the Wiki because they can spawn in multiple places and were short on active loreseekers to plot all the possible places they could be. You're welcome to join in as a lore seeker and find out, I'm sure Feldon and the other loreseekers could use a hand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.