The great library locked out

Platform
Android

Ahijah-Akeem

I have completed the quest "forgotten lore" but dont have access to the other rooms. Is it because i joined a guild? I can get training and buy stuff but the guard says "this is for lore seekers only". I have "trusted" reputation with them...what am i missing?

p4ran0id

Staff member
oh do you mean great or Grey library?

that's for great library

some areas will be unlocked once you have enough reputation, but not all. being in a guild doesn't matter at all, you have to return some books first

Ahijah-Akeem

I checked the wiki map and i should be able to access some other rooms. The library in new garand is where my issue is...ive finished the quest "forgotten lore" but cant get access. I have 30 ish reputation with them.

Ahijah-Akeem

So i cant access those areas even though the rooms are made visible in the wiki? Thats aggravating...

p4ran0id

Staff member
yeah you can't, it was an idea from David but was dropped later, I think he expected more but was hit by reality, the content is already more than enough, so he dropped the idea with loreseeker guild, would take months for balance and Co.

WITHERSCHAEDEL

Translator
yeah you can't, it was an idea from David but was dropped later, I think he expected more but was hit by reality, the content is already more than enough, so he dropped the idea with loreseeker guild, would take months for balance and Co.
or we can this in yeeeeeaaaars xD