The Golden Hand Issues

Jenny Tailia

2nd time playing through. Got this game just b4 mage character was completed. But there is a minor issue that others have griped about and now am in the same spot myself (having a -6 rep with the golden hand and having to fight to get in since I have only 2 books left).

Please, please consider putting in a couple extra quests to improve ones reputation with the golden hand. A couple of early mistakes in the game and it becomes inaccessable until your character is high enough in level to battle your way in.

I forgot and had one of the books in inventory, thinking it was a different time and interacted in the temple and poof, gone...didn't even notice it was gone till way later.

Moreover, having an early on quest that can make it lopsided later doesn't help.

This could also be overcome by placing the 4th book someplace outside the library.

Please consider for future updates, I'm sure many folks will be glad to have a work around when they get stuck in this situation.

Thank you for making an ortherwise exceptionally fantastic game. I can't wait to see what new areas you add into the game later.

Jenny Tailia

This game has much they do so well. And the new additions of the Varannari and Ancient city are excellent. Is the Orc Kingdoms area being developed next?

Is there any way you can alter or add new skills to your companions--all three companion quest lines are done. I would like to be able to increase their health by body enhancement/building (whatever) skill. But doesn't seem I can. It would be a neat feature to add if not there.