Bug the game stops when opening and closing any menu

Something doesn't work as it should
Platform
Steam

SMCarvalho

most of the actions are making the game "pause" for a few seconds, it doesn't disturb the gameplay, but it's annoying.

look at my mouse, when I keep turning it, it's because the game has paused

Obs:in the video it has low fps because of OBS, but I normally play at 60fps
only started to occur from the last version "1.3.1182"
post translated by google translate

VDX_360

Staff member
Hmm...

What type of device are you using, including operating system?

What's your memory situation like? Both total and RAM?

When did you start noticing this? Date range helps in case the issue is tied to an update of something else (operating system, other app etc).

Is there anything unique or special about your version of the game (where you got it, modified, etc)?

SMCarvalho

desktop computer, win10.
+/- 350gb of free space on the hdd.
8gb of ram.
it started to occur yesterday, and i'm pretty sure i didn't update anything on my computer for this to happen.
100% vanilla.

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, does this mean you updated to v1.3.1182 yesterday?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
First things I'd try is to restart PC, and after that, if it doesn't help, uninstall and reinstall the game. PCs do tend to need restart from time to time.

VDX_360

Staff member
Hmmm....

Is your Windows 10 up-to-date? There's been a few updates for it the last couple of years?

When you play, are you just running the game, or do you have multiple things running? (a web browser, etc)?

It doesn't sound like a bad install, but you might try uninstall and re-install to double check there's not an oddity in the install.

Because the issue just started with you and you just installed the game, it seems the hiccup is either with your computer, or with the install.

VDX_360

Staff member
Oh yes!

The simple re-start. It's the easy solutions that skip me.

If you haven't re-started your computer in awhile, it can have all sorts of things hanging around in the background. That can cause slowness in the computer.

SMCarvalho

First things I'd try is to restart PC, and after that, if it doesn't help, uninstall and reinstall the game. PCs do tend to need restart from time to time.
I already tested with everything closed, except steam and nothing
Post automatically merged:    

only thing I can imagine now is the save, which was imported. but I already started another one and it didn't help either, only if it corrupted the game files or something like that

VDX_360

Staff member
Where did you get the save file? Your own mobile device, a friend, some place online?