Staff member
Loreseeker
grigorijmuchin":swc10wm1 said:
are u for real ?

"Detailed walkthrough needed..." on wiki

can ANYBODY tell me or show me the screen please
Having a look at these two maps should hopefully answer your question:
Forgotten Temple and Great Inori

The Dead God quest is indeed still missing a detailed walkthrough. It's on our to-do list, but don't expect instant miracles, because the list is quite long...

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes... you can keep the Crown and wear it as much as you like.... the curse comes with it, of course. If you skyrocket your Death Resistance (~180 or so), you'll be able to wear the Crown without any real issue but to get that high of a Death Resistance, you're rather limited in your equipment and skill options. But, it's doable.

There was a previous bug where it was possible to break the Curse, but it was a bug and fixed. If someone finds another way to break the Curse, so to speak, please report the bug for fixing.

Cainus

I'll try something but it will take a some time, when i can ill make you know.
Thanks.

Grim Reaper

currently maximum death res u can achieve overall is 245, let me explain u guys how... i might make this build myself tho.. with that much res u should be able to heal urself with curse instead of dying per tick.. anyhow here is wanna do u need to have...

Gear for it to work:

notice that u can wear Blessed Necklace for 10 more resist and 2 Greater Ring of Death Ward instead of 1 + Ring of Unlife for additional 10 more resist...

Skills/Traits for it to work:

• [*]Advanced Skills: Death Ward
  • Traits: Personality has to be as high as possible since each rank gives 5 resist to Death and is most important attribute for cleric either way.

Isiliax

Grim Reaper":1cfehuze said:
currently maximum death res u can achieve overall is 245, let me explain u guys how... i might make this build myself tho.. with that much res u should be able to heal urself with curse instead of dying per tick.. anyhow here is wanna do u need to have...

Gear for it to work:

notice that u can wear Blessed Necklace for 10 more resist and 2 Greater Ring of Death Ward instead of 1 + Ring of Unlife for additional 10 more resist...

Skills/Traits for it to work:

• [*]Advanced Skills: Death Ward
  • Traits: Personality has to be as high as possible since each rank gives 5 resist to Death and is most important attribute for cleric either way.

Remember that it was about wearing death resist to resist curse, so you should also wear Crown instead of Tolassian Chain Coif ;)