The Arena !

ShadowJack

I have been thinking about the Arena for a long time now and I think it could be a huge addition to the games overall playability.
I can imagine a place to be able to re battle many of the old bosses and Dragons as well as all new monsters . A place where you could earn treasures missed elsewhere along with other rewards and trophies.
Who knows maybe even a Gladiators guild or possible penalties or plot twists by being thrown into the arena for some transgression or another .
My biggest hope is to have a place to go when you have completed all the current content and are eagerly awaiting the next update.
I would also like to take the opportunity to suggest options for 25th lvl. characters who are not quite ready to retire and would like continue playing as long as they can still swing a sword.

ShadowJack

I had some more ideas about the Arena.
New weapons modeled after real life historical weapons and armor would be nice as well as different challenges including not being able to use potions or even your other magical trinkets could be prohibited(or taken from you when you are imprisoned) to make it more challenging and more entertaining for the audience .