TH Quest vs Rumors

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
Since the game has got Rumor Boss encounters which we can know about from gossip. I hav noticed some little disproportion (IMHO).

If you have taken a TH quest, you go to the INN for the gossips, there is no preference for TH Quest details. Since there are multiple rumor bosses available in the game at any given time, the rumor boss gossip rate is much high as compared to the TH Quest gossip. Also, Do not neglect the blank gossip shots.

The suggestion is, once there is an active TH Quest; the gossip should be 60% for the quest and 40% for the rumor boss(es). Any other implementation which gives preference to TH Quest gossip is also welcome.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, too deep into update and bugs to look into anything else atm :(

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
It will loosely come under the category of bugs.
NO rush, u can hav a look at it during the testing period.

VDX_360

Staff member
(Transferred from another thread)

I've twice had Town Hall Quests that resulted in failure due to not even getting the first hint (general region). The first occurrence I was running multiple Town Hall Quests at the same time, a calculated gamble as I kept getting hints for the other quests. The second time, I was doing only one Town Hall Quest at a time but kept getting hints about Rumor Bosses and by the time I got the first hint (which region), I had no time left. For clarity, had high gossip and was getting hints, just not about the Town Hall Quest.

Given the large volume of Town Hall Quests I did, it's not a pressing issue, but one that might become more critical as the in-game content increases.