Tesur Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worm

I've found the one in the Great Inori...

I looked and eventually did a raster search in the following areas:
Northern Inori
North and South Jabal Hills
Synardun Oasis
Deadwood

So basically everywhere where I think that there is a rock surrounded by a wee bit of sand... still came up empty.
Did I miss any desert areas?
:roll:

feldon

Loreseeker
It is my understanding there are 10 spawn spots located within the Oasis, Northern Inori and Greater Inori. I can personally confirm 6 of the ten (2 in each area).

I have not extensively searched the Deadwood or either Jabal Hills areas since the flowers were added, so I can't confirm they aren't there.

Worm

Okay thanks for the info, feldon... I'll keep looking

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I found mine in Greater Inori, right above entrance to temple. It spawned (at least for me) pretty regularly.

Worm

Yes, that's the place where I found mine too... but so far no respawn... I'll check later :D

Zanza

Once you pick them up, you need to rest up at an inn or a bed for them to respawn. In my experience, I usually only find 1 or 2 tesur before having to sleep; they are definitely one of the hardest flowers to find.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Zanza":1azc35w2 said:
Once you pick them up, you need to rest up at an inn or a bed for them to respawn.

It wasn't like that for me, but I maybe had much luck.

I came there, looking to found them. There were two flowers. Then I entered temple/dungeon and as it took time to complete it, all enemies respawned, including one flower.

So, in one go I had three of them. Without need to sleep. Thus, you only need to have luck and wait spawning cycle (12 in-game hours or 9 minutes real time).

jesusfreak96

I have managed to find 2 tesur flowers but hey have not respawned and I cant find any others in any of the portions of the inori jabal hills or golden cove.

jesusfreak96

it is for a quest in new anthur a guy there needs three of them for his mental protection potion.

Status
Not open for further replies.