Tesur Farming

Owns

Loreseeker
For lack of complete info on harvesting Tesurs I decided to collect some as I searched. Attached are the locations where I found Tesur spawn points. Would be nice if these were indicated on area maps and shown on the wiki page for Tesurs. Happy to do it myself just not sure how to handle the map files and uploads. Even better if we could add maps with spawn points for all items that can be harvested on their wiki pages.

I also made the following observations though they might not be 100% accurate:
  • - Each (most) area has 2 possible spawn points. (Except for Sydarun Oasis where I only found one so far, but there might be another one. I only searched for around 5 game days.
  • - Never found more than 2 Tesurs in a given 24 hour game day. So it seems that only 2 will spawn per day.
  • - I mostly searched the areas mentioned on the wiki page: Golden Cove, Great Inori, Northern Inori, Sydarun Oasis

So based on this, I'd recommend starting from one end of the desert and sweeping through these areas, as soon as you find 2, you should rest and start a new search. I don't think I ever saw them in the same spawn point two days in a row, but they can be in the same area two days in a row (at the other spawn point).

Attachments

• Tesur-GoldenCove1.png
    Tesur-GoldenCove1.png
    342.2 KB · Views: 1,516
  • Tesur-GoldenCove1-map.png
    Tesur-GoldenCove1-map.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 1,514
  • Tesur-GoldenCove2.png
    Tesur-GoldenCove2.png
    313 KB · Views: 1,511

Owns

Loreseeker

Attachments

• Tesur-GoldenCove2-map.png
    Tesur-GoldenCove2-map.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 1,507
  • Tesur-GreatInori1.png
    Tesur-GreatInori1.png
    353 KB · Views: 1,505
  • Tesur-GreatInori1-map.png
    Tesur-GreatInori1-map.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 1,505

Owns

Loreseeker

Attachments

• Tesur-NorthernInori1.png
    Tesur-NorthernInori1.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 1,505
  • Tesur-GreatInori2.png
    Tesur-GreatInori2.png
    321.4 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Tesur-GreatInori2-map.png
    Tesur-GreatInori2-map.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 1,506

Owns

Loreseeker

Attachments

• Tesur-NorthernInori2-map.png
    Tesur-NorthernInori2-map.png
    237 KB · Views: 1,507
  • Tesur-NorthernInori2.png
    Tesur-NorthernInori2.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 1,504
  • Tesur-NorthernInori1-map.png
    Tesur-NorthernInori1-map.png
    175 KB · Views: 1,506

Owns

Loreseeker

Attachments

• Tesur-SydarunOasis1.png
    Tesur-SydarunOasis1.png
    343.3 KB · Views: 1,498
  • Tesur-SydarunOasis1-map.png
    Tesur-SydarunOasis1-map.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 1,499

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Owns":1hw34n91 said:
For lack of complete info on harvesting Tesurs I decided to collect some as I searched. Attached are the locations where I found Tesur spawn points. Would be nice if these were indicated on area maps and shown on the wiki page for Tesurs. Happy to do it myself just not sure how to handle the map files and uploads. Even better if we could add maps with spawn points for all items that can be harvested on their wiki pages.
The possible spawn points are already indicated on the respective area maps (not only for Tesur, but for all kinds of plants). From my point of view it should be enough to have links to those areas on the Tesur page (as it is now), no real need to put the maps directly into the Tesur page. But that's only my opinion. It would of course be possible to have them all gathered in one place.

Btw, the spawn chance for Tesur is only 25% iirc. So that could explain why you never found more than two on one map.

Owns

Loreseeker
Doh! Well that’s more like it. I didn’t think to check the wiki maps pages for each area. Maybe mention somewhere on the page that the spawn locations are indicated on the maps pages? I think the fact that some of the spawn points are described in the notes section (of Tesur page) threw me off even more, made me not think to check the maps.
MikeB":3poe3jt5 said:
Btw, the spawn chance for Tesur is only 25% iirc. So that could explain why you never found more than two on one map.
actually I never found more than two on the same day across all maps, not just on a single map. Then again it could’ve just been that it was taking me a while to move around. Knowing the spawn points, I could try to move faster through all of them in a single day, maybe with some speed pots, to see if there’s anything to that.

Also I seem to remember finding a Tesur in Eastern Inori on eastern edge by the sea once, but I’m not sure and didn’t find any there during this search. Anyone remember ever spotting one there?