Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
uploading 1102 with a few fixes.

-removes "remains" in Adaon quest.
-if you killed the Captain in grissenda's quest now he drops a maul, you should get it also retroactively when you load your save.

Vampires are not vulnerable to silver in this setting...

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
p4ran0id":27ex17kz said:
Can't you just give me the answer? I'm not really interested I finding that out myself... For me is more important to test every scenario and combination, spend enough time with the game and solved a lot of puzzles, so I don't care much about that spoiler ;)

Ps you can use pm if you won't spoil to others
0rion79":27ex17kz said:
Instead, I cannot have the telescope to work. Have tried any number with south direction but nothing.

Any help please?

Answer: 11 + west or east (if I'm not mistaken. try one of the 2)

p4ran0id

Staff member
DavidBVal":u8idk6xc said:

If you're going to change that: they should also be vulnerable to wooden club (if it's possible to implement) :cool:

kwill

Loreseeker
Finished Grissenda quest. Very cool, no further issues. On to Adaon!

0rion79

Even with the latest update, I cannot get rid of sir Adam remains. They don't disappear after talking to the governor.

PS, excellent set of equipment so far

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
0rion79":2cdgxy45 said:
Even with the latest update, I cannot get rid of sir Adam remains. They don't disappear after talking to the governor.

PS, excellent set of equipment so far

was it version 1102?

EDIT: it only removes it from backpack, not from other containers/vaults/bag of holding

0rion79

Here I have the 1-1-1101.

I updated the game yesterday night but have just seen that there is one more update to go.

Anyway, c'mon, David... don't tell me about the bag of holding ;) I'm a senior player here! :D

JohnyDI

DavidBVal":1egnb2or said:

-if you killed the Captain in grissenda's quest now he drops a maul, you should get it also retroactively when you load your save.

Had my bag full when loaded the game, didn't get mail. Any solution?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
JohnyDI":2x8fn8ys said:
DavidBVal":2x8fn8ys said:

Should have been dropped on ground in that case... I think.

Not easy for me to fix. Maybe you can load from area autosave or quicksave?

It is not comparable to Ark gear anyways.

JohnyDI

DavidBVal":1dee9g1u said:
JohnyDI":1dee9g1u said:
DavidBVal":1dee9g1u said:

Should have been dropped on ground in that case... I think.

Not easy for me to fix. Maybe you can load from area autosave or quicksave?

It is not comparable to Ark gear anyways.

It wasn't on the ground, but no problem, if its weaker then ark gear. Was just curious to see it. Will pass quest on other character.

Status
Not open for further replies.