Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

waclawczernobyl

DavidBVal":3sq24jm6 said:
It is working fine on all my testing devices. Do you at least see the main menu? have you tried rebooting your device?

Yeah, rebooting didnt help either. All i get is 'exiled kingdoms stopped working' right after pressing on icon.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
OK, sorry, I was still testing 1097 by mistake. working on a fix.

EDIT: some weird java cache problem on my development environment. Merely rebuilding the project solved it. Uploading 1100 and sorry for the inconvenience.

JohnyDI

Game keeps crashing every time I try to talk with Eirenda outside the castle to finish quest.
Don't have any saved files prior to leaving the castle so kinda stuck unable to comple the quest.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please export your data (continue, export&cloud, export to file) then email me the file ek.bak to [email protected]

Don't worry, I'll find out what's wrong and fix it.

Other people has already completed Grissenda's quest, right?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
JohnyDI":1zjhab0o said:
Game keeps crashing every time I try to talk with Eirenda outside the castle to finish quest.
Don't have any saved files prior to leaving the castle so kinda stuck unable to comple the quest.

checked your file, the problem will be fixed on next update but if you want it to work right now, kill the random spawn of trolls in the area, then talk to her. The presence of randomly generated spawns was conflicting with one of the dialogue scripts.

past caring

1100 working fine.

However, travelling the roads with Aadon trying to get his quest I have noticed enemies have started getting knocked back - like they are taking a hit from someone with the whirlwind skill. But neither of us have this (two rogues).

A bit more experimentation has narrowed it down to whenever an enemy gets stunned - Aadon has the Dirk of the Gambler as offhand. Enemies get both stunned and knocked back. Not yet sure if this is happening with other weapons that have the stun effect but will try to find out.....

ETA: sorry for 'stunned' read slowed. My mistake. Another odd thing - the knock back only appears to happen with Aadon carting the Dirk of the Gambler - not if we switch so I am using it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
past caring":12r9p5e8 said:
1100 working fine.

However, travelling the roads with Aadon trying to get his quest I have noticed enemies have started getting knocked back - like they are taking a hit from someone with the whirlwind skill. But neither of us have this (two rogues).

A bit more experimentation has narrowed it down to whenever an enemy gets stunned - Aadon has the Dirk of the Gambler as offhand. Enemies get both stunned and knocked back. Not yet sure if this is happening with other weapons that have the stun effect but will try to find out.....

could it be kick?

can I get some confirmation on Adaon's quest working fine, including the optional "mini-puzzle" at the end?

Petr Šuhaj

Translator
I've get already grissenda's quest and everything worked fine. Still missing adaon's quest - probably bad luck on my side - i will try to find it later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.