Test version release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Board Troll

I'm once again anxious and excited!

Wondering what The Great Creator, our mad wizard, has come up with for us now?

I've been praying everyday to The Three for a swampdonkey and better troll/human relations.

I'm not expecting a miraculous transformation in relationships, but hoping for guidance on a path forward to guide my brethren toward peaceful existence.

May The Three watch over you all and keep you safe.

Sharkyinthe UK

I am worried, as I am away in a field from Thursday hitting things with swords, I don't want to miss out on testing and get booted from the programme !

I really enjoy testing and being able to give something back to a game I love !

feldon

Loreseeker
Glass Cannon":2viqao30 said:
I am tester but never recieved the test version..... what must I do
When the next test release comes out, make sure you resign up (David wiped the lists recently). After that, you have to manually upload the update thru the store, as the test versions do not auto update.

Board Troll

It isn't released yet, soon though.

When it releases, go to your app store and update the game.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Glass Cannon":1fh8x306 said:
I am tester but never recieved the test version..... what must I do
As explained already, but just to clear things up.

There isn't always test version.

When there is test version, you can see that here on the forum (check forum, all threads). And after that, you can download (update your device) just like you would to any other version.

After testing is done, test version becomes "normal" version, so everyone can update their devices. In that moment no one has access to test version.

If you're tester, you can check for update with your device, if there's no update, there's no test version. That's it.

ju87stuka

There is a bug I suppose with the new test version: it crashes when I try to unequip the Helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.