Temple of The Sleepers

Exiled_Thomas

I know that a purple medallion is required to enter the temple of the Sleepers, but whenever I try to enter the doors in the gorge of silent kings, with one in my inventory or equipped, I still cannot enter and get zapped. Is there something I'm missing on entering the Temple of the Sleepers?

VDX_360

Staff member
That is odd.

What does your in-game jurnal say?

What version of the game are you playing?

Exiled_Thomas

Ok I think I figured it out, my journal says I know about the temple but haven't found the book saying where it is located. I'm pretty sure that's the issue

VDX_360

Staff member
Yep, that would be the issue. Your character needs in-game information. You can find out where the temple is in-game by interacting with a mural in the ancient city. Note, you have to know about the temple to get the right dialogue box. It seems like you have that information so go check out that mural.

PS: I think David the Developer wants us all to appreciate art a little more, why else make an obscure mural a plot point? :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
PS: I think David the Developer wants us all to appreciate art a little more, why else make an obscure mural a plot point? :)

It's kind of an "Indiana jones" thing with the City of the Ancients, you get clues from inscriptions and all. But of course you can just randomly search for it... eventually if you explore the whole world, you'll find it.