Temple of the Sleepers quest help

Status
Not open for further replies.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Hi all
I have entered middle room and pressed lever for creating half bridge but now getting zapped and 1st and 3rd entrance 😶
So do I need 3 medalions?😮
And are they found in that same old city?

oh you made a bad decision, if possible better reload and go to 1st and 3rd first, there is a medallion in each. if reload is not possible you have to grind for another one in ancient city, 1 is enough because you find another one in 1 and 3

Equinox

Yes and yes and read vdx's comment above, no save and reload between doors.

VDX_360

Staff member
You'll need a purpose medallion for each door. There are 2 (or 3?) in the new mine area. You can find one, and you can grab one off of the evil mage. There should also be purpose necklaces inside the ancient temple. So I think the total is four or five in the game.

Will try in mine area! Evil mage didn't drop medalion I killed him but I choose option to let him go may be that's why 😮

Mod Note: Deleted unnecessary full quote. There's no reason to full quote the post right before. That can quickly clutter the forum. Thanks

VDX_360

Staff member
You have to try to grab him as he teleports away. I forget if there's a trait check for that option.

Also, you don't need to quote a post above. You can just comment in the thread. Leave the quotes for when it's useful to have a quote such as responding to a very specific part of a long post.

There is no trait check for that but I was at very low health so wasnt sure if I grab and if he attacks me again😅
But got second medalion from ancient city😀

p4ran0id

Staff member
You'll need a purpose medallion for each door. There are 2 (or 3?) in the new mine area. You can find one, and you can grab one off of the evil mage. There should also be purpose necklaces inside the ancient temple. So I think the total is four or five in the game.
they are not fixed, it's a random loot so it's possible to get more if needed even without attacking him

VDX_360

Staff member
I -thought- that might have been the case during beta but didn't look at the drop tables.

@p4ran0id/@VDX_360 One more help in temple of sleepers
I can clear teleportation maze with very less health(then I died) so after maze Do we need to fight Azeran here or can be resolved through conversation(I killed him once near mine)?

Why I am asking is if I can proceed next time with few more potions or need to farm a bit?

p4ran0id

Staff member
you have to fight and not only him after the Maze, so better get prepared. but don't worry, once you unlock the doors you don't need the medallions again, only all levers

Status
Not open for further replies.