Temple of the Sleepers quest help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire_lizard

Could anyone suggest me what should I do in order to pass that bridge? (please see image attached)

Wrenn

Same happen to me. Had to go get geared up again. Did 1st then 3rd then the middle. Luck

Pi_314

They reset often, probably one reset and needs to be done again. The enemy/lever refresh rate there seems unusually high. Go back again.
Do i need to switch every single one or it should be as FRFCR?
Post automatically merged:    

Every single one at wvwry room is just F
There is no C or R at anywhere of all three seoerate temples. Zcan anybody ses any letter othee than F?

Last edited:

Pi_314

1-All 3 temples and all rooms has switch=Lever with (F). There is no (C) and there is no (R).
2-i am trying to do temple 1 (1 switch at the far back room, i did not see any more)
and
temple 3 the farest one (i only see 1 switch and my dedector insisting that there is a hidden door somewhere in the area and i used more than 5 dedector sheet and walked very slowly Ll around there is no door :-( Can anybody help to tell me if there is a hidden door at temple 3 which might include a possible 2nd switch maybe?
3-if there is 1 switch at twmple 1 and if there is 1 switch at temple 3, that means there should be 3 more switches somewhere at temple 2 to activate am i right?
Once again, every time i activate any of the switch it always shows (F) and no other letters for FRCFR
Can anybody help?

VDX_360

Staff member
To cross the bridge: Clear the first and third segment first (first and last door). This includes flipper levers. That way when you go into the middle area, it doesn't matter if 12 in-game hours pass as you're in the dungeon. That gives you the most time to flip all the levers and cross the bridge. If you leave the dungeon for any reason after 12 in-game hours, the dungeon resets as per normal game mechanics. This can really screw you if you have to switch to a different section of the dungeon to flip a lever.

NOTE: The dungeon will also reset (including resetting levers) if try to save-and-load while outside of the dungeon (i.e. running between doors). Or if you try to run to back to town to stay 6 hours at an inn.

To pass the teleport bridge: Step on the teleport runes in the order the appear on the wall / floor of Ancient areas (FRFCR).

Hi all
I have entered middle room and pressed lever for creating half bridge but now getting zapped and 1st and 3rd entrance 😶
So do I need 3 medalions?😮
And are they found in that same old city?

Status
Not open for further replies.