Temple of the sleepers - honest way to find it

KYTX

Translator
Hi all,

I've been looking for an honest way to find out about the location of the sleepers temple. Thought the library in Solliga would become searcheable or New Garand library could research it for me. Am I supposed to just head to the new jungle location then? It kind of breaks the story telling for me.

johndominic

Yes your suppose to go there
Post automatically merged:    

Well the location is already predictable since it can be found on map by searching undiscovered areas. Dont think too much of it.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Well, the intended way to find it is to follow the clues found in the City of the Ancients.

That's what you learn by looking at the painting on the wall: "A valley with a large river and palm trees, surrounded by mountains, somewhere in the far south."

I think this is enough to give you the right directions.

Equinox

Is there a trait check on the painting? I couldn't make anything out, found the valley before the 2nd level in the mine though.

p4ran0id

Staff member
no you need to get the quest first. get out first that's the most important part

VDX_360

Staff member
First, as stated above, there's an in-game hint.
Second, it's an old, forgotten temple, so it makes sense it's going to be out of the way. Part of EK's vibe is to encourage exploration by not having every secret spelled out for you. More in-game hints have been added to help players, but a few mysterious are okay.

Equinox

I just double checked I do have the temple of the sleepers quest, busy there now, and stuck. I did look again after giving the golem a life stone. Got some dialogue about faded coloring or something.
Post automatically merged:    

I'm stuck with the bridge over the acid pit. I have operated all the levers to rather dismal avail. I get 2 sections at best.