Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Ahijah-Akeem

Maybe I'm lazy but I'm just going to upload some pics

Post automatically merged:    

I didnt realize at first that you can build traits beyond level 5 so I reassigned strength and other stats for my warrior build to be a heavy hitter. I maxed several attack skills and I am currently at level 25 and 200,000 xp away from 26. I tend to favor all armor/ accessories that have the wisdom trait so that I can gain xp as fast as possible. Still need to do the ark and the junior demon in the ice fortress.

Last edited:

defshot60

with the right weapon and build honestly the ark is nothing even at level 20, with the Pneumatic Mallet and a nice stockpile of batteries you can shred every enemy in that ark and as for the dimensional parasite a potion of giant strength and Adamantite Greatsword will cut through it like a hot knife through butter hardest quest for me was sewer of horrors cause of that pesky fire lake

SerHamiltonShitfoot

at around level 14 I realized I should be building a 2 handed tank and recruit a cleric to heal my wounds.

since then I'm yeeting much bigger prey but there are still things I have to avoid for now.

I think that's what makes this game so addictive! just when you think you're unstoppable you venture into a new area and just get MASSACRED! haha...

I have Cruelty, Executioners Axe, and G.A.O.F.S., along with the maul of desecration but I keep that on Hirge as it seems to be the biggest and baddest thing I can equip her with just yet.

I'm working on upgrading my perception etc to open those pesky secret doors that lead to bigger and meaner opponents.

love this game. obviously bought the full game but I'm about to smash that donate button because I prayed to the 3 for a game with no ads and by arbenos might they delivered.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I keep that on Hirge as it seems to be the biggest and baddest thing I can equip her with just yet.
I'm working on upgrading my perception etc to open those pesky secret doors that lead to bigger and meaner opponents.

Hirge's only required active Skill is Heal, so you have a few spare points to spare to put into her Dungeoneering.

You should also be hitting the bars for Rumours, the Rumour Bosses have kit you want e.g. Ring of Unlife, etc.

VDX_360

Staff member

A stack of Scrolls of Detection can help. Keep in mind using one will tell you if there are any secret doors left to discover. Which can help a lot in those endless searches (esp if you're not using out of game knowledge).

Ahijah-Akeem

Approaching level 12 with a mage build. Wanted to play as an evil jerk but found some choices counter productive. Griss wont join me if I keep the ring, Aadon can rot in jail but is there a way to offend Hirge? I dont see any positives to do so but it makes for an interesting play. It seems to take so long to be able to join the wizards guild. Still trying to do those enclave quests. (Too many trolls / rock eaters)

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Approaching level 12 with a mage build. Wanted to play as an evil jerk but found some choices counter productive. Griss wont join me if I keep the ring, Aadon can rot in jail but is there a way to offend Hirge? I dont see any positives to do so but it makes for an interesting play. It seems to take so long to be able to join the wizards guild. Still trying to do those enclave quests. (Too many trolls / rock eaters)

Hirge and Gris can get angry with you at some point, when you do something unethical loll. They leave you, but afterwards you can go back to the city and pick them up again, so it doesn't have any significant consequence.

I've also tried to play evil but you're right, we end up missing on lots of quests and cool stuff. There are a few occasions where it pays off a little bit (like coercing Teram into giving us a small ruby in exchange for his freedom from the goblins in the mine), but it's mostly a bad idea to be a jerk.

Although, when you reach bandit reputation, there is a huge reward: you gain the power to transform city guards and innocent townfolks into XP!!! Lollll