Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I got a 20 warrior but i dont think im doing good with it... i think i rushed the map a lot. Just finished Hirge quest in pit and reached the speaked shadow maggot lvl 21 but i couldnt beat it (close call)... my phone gets stuck a lot, probably could have killed it.

Spirit Cleaver has both Banishing and Holy, and Shadows are both Outsiders and Undead, and it does Spirit damage which Shadows are pretty much uniquely vulnerable to. Spirit Breaker is a good Hirge weapon for the same reason: Holy, Outsider, Spirit.

It's good to get a stack of Potions of Lesser Restoration, you can give a couple of thwacks and get 50% of your HP back. You can grind the up via Apples or Nivarian Town Hall quests. Hirge with Intervention should keep her up. A point of Magical Training can let you cast Circle of Restoration too.

Exiled arcane

That's my kind of warrior-mage :)
But I'm shocked. No Mage Barrier?
I'll get magic armor. I'll take the thunder points and put it with the remaining stitches

but I will leave it at that. I've already finished the game and there's nothing else to do...

maybe I can create a warrior or arcane mage and make videos for YouTube.

thanks for the comment 😊

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
After a lot of quests : level 25

Using a fire staff while wearing a red robe? I like your style! Having a color theme should always be a priority for every mage with a sense of aesthetics! ;)

But lightning bolt doesn't match the theme. You should replace it with fireball ;)

Hey but wait a minute..........
No summons???
Why tho?
Why?
Those poor elementals only want a friend!
You shouldn't deprive them of your friendship!
Plus, fire elementals and iron golems are great in the Ark! You need them!

Jerem-D

The build is arcane oriented with the goal to maximize elemental damages. That's what Mya needs several starves to choose the good one depending the area/enemies. Starves are the only friends of Mya - apparently she had problems with summons before ! 😂

I rely on Grissendra to tank :) - of course that will be different in the Ark :eek:🤣

Last edited: