Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Trace Da Cruz

To better fight against those shadows you need spirit damage, or admantite weapons, since they are considered outsiders,
about your skills, heavy hand is actually good, duel don't always fare well because of those interruptions, personally I'm not a fan of whirlwind, I use full charge instead.
Keep in mind the level 21 shadow deals a lot of physical damage, so bring shielding potions or even better, have Mallow in Nivarian to brew some potions for you, bring Hirge and stack restoration scrolls.

Bear

To better fight against those shadows you need spirit damage, or admantite weapons, since they are considered outsiders,
about your skills, heavy hand is actually good, duel don't always fare well because of those interruptions, personally I'm not a fan of whirlwind, I use full charge instead.
Keep in mind the level 21 shadow deals a lot of physical damage, so bring shielding potions or even better, have Mallow in Nivarian to brew some potions for you, bring Hirge and stack restoration scrolls.
I got the sacred sword, feels a bit weak against those monsters heh, but almost do it. And def will be better prepared with those potions, i use the skill but its kind of short time.
Yes i do use hirge, she is a healing machine with those 240 mana. I actually killed some hard bosses with her, that otherwise i wouldnt be able to do it.

Arcanmaster

Xort, lv 25, lazy warrior
Str 12+3
End 5+2
Agi 0
Int 1+2
Awa 1
Per 3+2
Two hand expert 3
Cleave 3
Extra recovery 2
Fury 3
Body development 2
Massive criticals 3
Precision strikes 3
Heavy hand 3
Duel 3
Bloodlust 3
Beast master 1
Two hand Griss, lv 23
Str 5+2
End 4+1
Int 1
Awa 1

Two hand expert 3
Cleave 3
Body development 2
Massive criticals 3
Precision strikes 2
Fury 1

Gossip Adaon, lv 23
agi 2+3
awa 4+2
per 5+2

2 trader's rings
goggled helm
automated gloves
magister's pendant

stab 4
gossip 3
trap master 3
dungeoneering 3
assasinate 2
sneak atack 1

gossip 87%
disarm devices 90%
perception 76%

Maul Hirge, lv 23
str 7+2
per 2

heal wounds 3
crusader 3
heavy hand 3
duel 3
arbenos might 1

Last edited:

Bear

You might want to drop resilience and invest in flurry, you know, there's no better defense than killing faster...
Theres no really need to drop resilence, its just one point.
Im kind of frustrated now... i am realizing that two hands is not that good on warrior. Having a shield boost greatly your survivality and also it barely makes much of a diference in dps matter. I am using a shield and a 1h light weapon and i am outclasing my two invested hand weapon: more survivality, near same dps (not in numbers but in playability) and more CRIT! And i dont even reseted my skills to get flurry... If i switch str to agi and get the 3 agi gloves its over, one hand is way better. I dont think thats really okay, tell me if im wrong.
Its diablo 2 lod all over, shield and 1h weapon is better ;/

Trace Da Cruz

Theres no really need to drop resilence, its just one point.
Im kind of frustrated now... i am realizing that two hands is not that good on warrior. Having a shield boost greatly your survivality and also it barely makes much of a diference in dps matter. I am using a shield and a 1h light weapon and i am outclasing my two invested hand weapon: more survivality, near same dps (not in numbers but in playability) and more CRIT! And i dont even reseted my skills to get flurry... If i switch str to agi and get the 3 agi gloves its over, one hand is way better. I dont think thats really okay, tell me if im wrong.
Its diablo 2 lod all over, shield and 1h weapon is better ;
So, you went or something like this:

I usually get those wards, but they are only my choice for just pleasure.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hey guys!
Yesterday I completed The Rich Sailor Challenge from the user Varsil (aka Made in Heaven). It's a pirate challenge in which our captain must acquire the best treasure and 500 000 gold to buy a ship and set sail to Andoria! And it was a race! I lost the race to Captain Redsaber, but I did get second place!
We also wrote "letters" to each others while playing as progress reports. Here is my character's last report!

CAPTAIN RICHIE OF HOUSE STORME
HAS SET SAIL TO ANDORIA!!!
Dear Captain Redsaber,

It is with pride and honor that I am announcing to you my departure from Varannar to Andoria aboard my newly purchased Mercian gallion, the Golden Sea Lion.

I bring on my journey my newly wed husband Adaon, my excellent crew of Corsair Islanders and my friends from the Anthurian mummers company.

As you can see, we have ample food and drinks to last months on the sea! I have also completed my collection of stolen family heirlooms, one from each of my cousins! My only regret is that I won't see their faces when they discover I've also stolen the king's Adamantium Greatsword collection!!!

I also bring with me a series of books containing ancient knowledge on the old Andorian Empire, including the 3 tomes of Imperial Geography and the 3 tomes of Imperial History. This knowledge will be paramount to our survival on Andoria.

And, obviously, my coffers are full of rare stones, pearls, gems and gold! Gold and gold and more gold!!!

My crew, the Golden Sea Lions, will wear uniforms made of solid gold. Because I love gold!
It truly was an honor to hunt for treasures with you, Captain Redsaber. Ahoy!!!

- Lord Richie of House Storm,
Andorian Corsair Prince,
Captain of the Golden Sea Lion

Trace Da Cruz

Hey guys!
Yesterday I completed The Rich Sailor Challenge from the user Varsil (aka Made in Heaven). It's a pirate challenge in which our captain must acquire the best treasure and 500 000 gold to buy a ship and set sail to Andoria! And it was a race! I lost the race to Captain Redsaber, but I did get second place!
We also wrote "letters" to each others while playing as progress reports. Here is my character's last report!

CAPTAIN RICHIE OF HOUSE STORME
HAS SET SAIL TO ANDORIA!!!
Dear Captain Redsaber,

It is with pride and honor that I am announcing to you my departure from Varannar to Andoria aboard my newly purchased Mercian gallion, the Golden Sea Lion.

I bring on my journey my newly wed husband Adaon, my excellent crew of Corsair Islanders and my friends from the Anthurian mummers company.

As you can see, we have ample food and drinks to last months on the sea! I have also completed my collection of stolen family heirlooms, one from each of my cousins! My only regret is that I won't see their faces when they discover I've also stolen the king's Adamantium Greatsword collection!!!

I also bring with me a series of books containing ancient knowledge on the old Andorian Empire, including the 3 tomes of Imperial Geography and the 3 tomes of Imperial History. This knowledge will be paramount to our survival on Andoria.

And, obviously, my coffers are full of rare stones, pearls, gems and gold! Gold and gold and more gold!!!

My crew, the Golden Sea Lions, will wear uniforms made of solid gold. Because I love gold!
It truly was an honor to hunt for treasures with you, Captain Redsaber. Ahoy!!!

- Lord Richie of House Storm,
Andorian Corsair Prince,
Captain of the Golden Sea Lion

Don't worry, maybe he's actually in the Isle of Serpents.