Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

GoldenMoon1122

Woot woot, I have gained a few more levels by grinding on the Hill Giants. I have also completed Grissanda's quest line too, while doing that, their was an Ancient Vampire accompanied by Mr. Storm, the vampire dropped Jester's Skull for me!!
Here is my character sheet so far, I have also tried to go to the Ashen Wastes, but the radio active ball are to way to deadly, and I just do not want to die. So at this point I am grinding and doing the other quests around the map.

Edit Note: Screen shots deleted

Atooltobe

I finally made my rogue a level 25. I like grinding the maze and i read from a user they like to grind sanctuary peak...i do that as well. this game is so awesome! ive collected games for many years now and ive been stuck in this one off and on around 3 to 400 hours. this is definitely one of my favorites of all time. i would love to see it first person VR. ive looked into archaelund but i never got into battle systems that are turn base....besides ff7 ps1. anyway

str~7
end~6
agi~8
int~6
awa~7
per~6

skills
stab 4
evasion 3
stealth 2
trap master 3
sprint 3
general skills
extra recovery 2
dungeoneering 3
advanced
precision strikes 2
massive criticals 1
assassinate 3
bloodlust 1
body development 3

gear
goggled helmet
kevlar vest
automated gloves
bloodied scarf
nanocarbon scalpel
the abbot's ring
girdle of the rogue
ironfoot boots
leggings of shadows
cloak of might
ring of the bull
wisdom of the seas

armor 35
fire 37
cold 55
shock 69
death 39
toxic 39
spirit 29

gonna grind till i get 26 and then go get force belt. i'm 88/90. probably hit my sneak one point and put 2 more into massive criticals. i have a point now...just now 100 percent on what i want. this is the 3rd time ive gotta this far, i know im ready just wanna be 100 percent ready. my first play i got stuck in the ark my second i still have and went back grinding in the sewers like a dodo.....i just left it. i think its at 88 as well. ive been thinking of doing a mage next.....i don't know....thank you David. Anyone here and reads this though i hope your well, and much luck in the Isle of Varannar. and by all means....own it! today, tomorrow...and the unseen.
Post automatically merged:    

I just realized my gear is wonky.

Last edited:

Vanish

Current progress of my Fury Warrior Archer build. Just hit lvl 11, need to get a good bow. My low HP is intentional, I have Fury all the time.
Screenshot_20210107-214908.md.png

VDX_360

Staff member
The challenge with keeping the Broken Crown is getting locked into death protection. Sure, it makes a lot of ghost / undead a breeze but rather screws you for bolt and fire damage, which play a huge role in the last two areas of the game (Arc / Sewer of Horrors).

The Paladin's Longsword would make a nice touch to that build. Ghostbane and Paladin's Longsword do about the same total damage to ghosts, and the longsword does more damage to everything else. Ghosts are often weak against the Ghostbane's 6 bolt elemental damage and Holy I, but the Longsword has Holy 2, so it almost evens out.

Jhayaee131996

NameLess Hero Lv19 (Cleric)
HP:258
MP:256

Traits (6) Remain
STR 4(7)
END 0
AGI 8(11)
INT 2(3)
AWA 2(4)
PER 2(3)

AC 40
Crit 15%
Stun 4%
Dps 45.9
Duel full stock, Arbenos' Might Dps 74.0

Res
Fire 20
Cold 0
Elec 85
Death 24
Poison 9
Spirit 52

Skills
Points remain(1)
Intervention lll
Arbenos' Might lll
Crusader ll
Nivarias Barrier ll
TheLume's Wisdom l
Duel lll
Precision strike lll
Massive criticals ll
Heavy hand lll

Edit Note: Screen shots deleted

stinpro001

This is my warrior. I need to complete the ark of lothasan but first I must obtain the ring of the star traveler and the conductive vest before completing the game

Screenshot_2021-03-01-15-59-33-447_net.fdgames.ek.android6cf884ad79918c95.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-01-15-59-41-153_net.fdgames.ek.android.jpg