Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

magusandre

Esse é o meu ladino, ele atualmente se encontra no nível 53

Screenshot_20201021-214142.md.png Screenshot_20201021-214133.md.png Screenshot_20201021-214128.md.png
como q você upou pro nivel 54? eu não tou conseguindo sair nem do nivel 24
Post automatically merged:    

I just finished the game 90/90, changed my skills, final build...
i need tip where to lvl up fast my level

Screenshot_20201101-121621.md.png

Screenshot_20201101-122805.md.png

Screenshot_20201101-122840.md.png

Ismael

[QUOTE = "magusandre, post: 58854, membro: 26580"]
como q você upou pro nivel 54? eu não tou conseguindo sair nem do nivel 24
Post automatically merged:    

HollowOnslaught

I am a Warrior at Level 28 and am basically un-killable now (on Normal Level). I breezed through the Ark and easily dispatched even the Dimensional Parasite at the end. I only have the Sewer of Horrors left to do and I have been saving that for the end. My only regret was that Amarisa was killed on the Bridge of the Ark - I should have let her go but I thought we would be victorious together...This game is so engrossing that her loss has actually left me quite sad.

EK01.md.jpg EK02.md.jpg

VDX_360

Staff member
Amarisa is helpful in the Arc if you're character is struggling, but it can be hard to keep her alive. She just isn't good at close combat.

GoldenMoon1122

Looking at the past posts, I am a little bit late to this board, but I have been playing since November or about two weeks so far.
My character:

At this point, I have reset once.

I have also reset Hirge one time as well so far.
If I can ask a question here too for the purpose of me being a beginner, is the only way to obtain a Jester's Skull from the Troll Marauders patrolling the road sometimes? According to the wiki, it states all random encounters have it in their loot table, but when you check it, only the trolls do and it is in the same line as a potion of strength. Is their any other way of obtaining it.
Thank you for this game and the creation!!!

Edit Note: Screen shots deleted

Duck123

Loreseeker
If you go to the page for jesters skull it has the enemies that drop it and that should be accurate. The individual enemies pages just might not be updated since the jesters skull item was added relatively recently.

GoldenMoon1122

Thank you guys for the responses Duck and Dalvin, woot woot, and holy damn your character has a lot of armor Dalvin!! To get 44 dps, did you have to take Staff Mastery?
I have killed Chief Baabu and Greyrune in my game and neither foe dropped it for me, I look forward to exploring the Forbidden Pits and maybe obtaining it their!
I believe that is why I might have been confused as well, when I looked at the Jester's Skull page, it stated all the potential enemies that could drop it, but when I clicked on them to read it, only one showed it in their loot table after reading all potential enemies. Thank you once again.
Not to brag as well, I leveled up to 21 and increased my Fireball to level 2, while taking another point in Intellect.