Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Arcanmaster

Mystic Explosion, Warrior, level 8
The main idea of this build, stonedwolf named it Elemental Warlord, is dealing elemental damage with your weapons, so Cleave and Flurry are crucial.
Maybe, Arcane Warrior, Mystic Warrior or Elemental Warrior is better name for this build. What do you think? It is realy important thing, don't joke with this.
Traits: (I used 4 tolassian tomes)
Agi 6 and Per 1
Skills:
Extra Recovery
Cleave 3 and Flurry 3 (main skills for build, another ones boosts physical damage, so aren't important)
Equipment:
Hardened Leather Cap (the best now(
Chainmail Shirt and Anointed Cuirass
Forest Chain Gauntlets, Laboratory Gloves and Gauntlets of Forge
Hardened Leather Leggings (the best now(
Varaols Boots
Nivarian Cloak and Cloak of the Wolf
Blessed Necklace and ones of Forest and Wilderness
Lightning Dirk and Flaming Hatchet
Vulcan and Icy Daggers, Deathclaw and Sword of Shock.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Elemental Warlord? Love it. Duel will serve you well.

There is a very raidable Forest Chain Coif on a corpse in the Trollfens. You don't have to meet any Trolls but you need to get through a few Scavengers.

Arcanmaster

I have Lightning Dirk so I joined 7th house and can not learn Duel. I will use this off hand weapon untill I get Tarand's Hatchet and I will change dirk to Flaming Hatchet in battles with Shock resistance enemies before I get top warrior off hand weapon.

Trace Da Cruz

Abel Legran, Cleric. Hard mode:

I'm not a fan of hoarding potions, and I'm on my way to clear the ark... -after so much stalling-
Any suggestions to spend those points? more agility? more endurance?...

Made in Heaven

since you're holding a mace max out strength but if you don't finish the arc yet
Get int5 awa5 per5 for good ending. If you're planning to beat the dimensional parasite max out strength and left something to personality,the if there something left give it on endurance.

You can also get the stun immunity necklace in the quest in icemist. Helpful for the arc. Put 1 or 2 points in intervention and stack some mana potions so you can be immortal cleric.

I only use cleric twice, my build is always cleric of the three(which is hard because you have no damage dealer,except if you are 2handed.) Maybe someone will help you more.

Trace Da Cruz

since you're holding a mace max out strength but if you don't finish the arc yet
Get int5 awa5 per5 for good ending. If you're planning to beat the dimensional parasite max out strength and left something to personality,the if there something left give it on endurance.

You can also get the stun immunity necklace in the quest in icemist. Helpful for the arc. Put 1 or 2 points in intervention and stack some mana potions so you can be immortal cleric.

I only use cleric twice, my build is always cleric of the three(which is hard because you have no damage dealer,except if you are 2handed.) Maybe someone will help you more.
It's a bit late for the necklace, instead I already had Br'mee's cleric ring, but yeah seems like strength is good, anyway I wondered if someone did something different. Thanks.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
STR feeds into your Hand weapon more than AGI, but also it feeds slightly into Body Development.

Don't forget about the INT 5 option.

Trace Da Cruz

I went for STR, I'm actually doing relatively well, -for first time on hard mode- since I have the Unlife Ring, and now fortunately found the conductive vest next to the belt machine; what infuriates me is that -well have a look at my gold...
Anyway, thanks, I'm almost there, -with belt or not, who cares.

Edit: I just cleared the ark, well, today at 3 am...

Last edited:

Bear

I got a 20 warrior but i dont think im doing good with it... i think i rushed the map a lot. Just finished Hirge quest in pit and reached the speaked shadow maggot lvl 21 but i couldnt beat it (close call)... my phone gets stuck a lot, probably could have killed it.

STR 7(1)
END 5
AGI 0
INT 1
AWA 1(2)
PER 1
(Left points 5)

Health 572(-25)
DPS 41.8 (will try get a better weapon)
Armor 15

WW 3
Resilence 1
Charge 1 (just for the movement and those extra 60% but mess/miss a lot in actual battles)
Fury 2
2HE 3
Duel 2 (probably will leave it there since i cant reach 5 hits because or phone gets the attack stuck or charge mess it)
Precision strikes 3
Mass Crits 3 heavy hand 1 (will max)
Body development 3

I may need to reset and try get flurry, but i would need to get ride of active skills. I am feeling them lacking, really lacking for bosses. The only way to make them actually do good damage is when fury is activated and crit occurs and it really hurts, but it barely ever happens... is not reliable imo.

Stun immune and paralisis halved from items. Res in order: 57 0 20 65 60 12, if i need stack i switch rings and i use pot.