Tactical skills need improvement

xmppwokki

I wonder if someone going to use tactical skills such as: stealth, kick, sprint with current time and delay.

To hit target effectivelly you need more skill points, also you need to navigate to target, this isn't easy, considering inavigation isn't accurate, target moves. Target can notice you. And all this only to make one hit.

And delay is the same as with direct damage skills and even more. Who going to invest in this skills when much easier invest in direct damage.

Because of this game luses other tactics and character development.

Iury

Translator
I know this feeling, Sprint is somehow good for long travels, trap, when they do not disarm wrongly they can be used to slow a boss, if you have the patience, but kick, with the actual mechanics and controls, is a completly useless skill, is the hardest one to hit and does not quite dodoes anything... We really need some tactical skills improvement.

xmppwokki

Other difficulty with stealth is that screen is limited and monsters often notice you before you can use stealth. You need to stay away from them. You don't see who is behind. And this limits you ability to plan the strike.

If stealth could give little longer duration you can walk closer to see who will be the target.

Another solution could be to limit areas of detection for character with stealth skill even when it is passive.
This also can help agro monsters on tank companion.

Iury

Translator
I think the entire aggro system should change, with improved options for your companion, a visual feedback, etc etc.

I'm really thinking of rebuilding my Archer into stealth just to tryout smokebomb, sounds like a fun new skill

taldriel

Iury":32i6u97t said:
I think the entire aggro system should change, with improved options for your companion, a visual feedback, etc etc.

I'm really thinking of rebuilding my Archer into stealth just to tryout smokebomb, sounds like a fun new skill

is not so fun really, because is not an active skill y passive, so you are limited by the cooldown of stealth and is huge really... so i don't recomend it. Maybe if the skill was active and independent of stealth would be much more fun or if stealth had a much lower cooldown.

xmppwokki

Iury":29x96kao said:
You can save you character before rebuilding and try. If it is bad - load old build. But if you are already high level I guess there is no big reason to hide, just max dps.

Iury

Translator
xmppwokki":18ls3c2y said:
You can save you character before rebuilding and try. If it is bad - load old build. But if you are already high level I guess there is no big reason to hide, just max dps.
This is a big problem, rush dps seens like the best build. I'm a archer lvl 19 with a hard hitting poison combo