Syllara

Syllara is my favorite character! I hope we get to hear from her in Archaelund. Even if a player chose not to free her from her statue prison, she could break free some other way. Maybe we'll learn in the next game that she broke free somehow, without getting into the details.

True but, After i make a friend with Varannari and earned trust from Elder Laughing Deer( Syllara is Varannari Queen). I thought killing her decrease my loyaly to the Free People. but it wasn't. Syllara i think the one of the 4 powerful Witch Queens mentioned by L.Deer when you go through Backyards Coven and to the secret lair. Back to your topic, Syllara is strong that it'll take me couple of tries until i beat her😁😁

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
David knows.🙃 and also I want to say this, we invaded another thread...

Praise David, almighty and omniscient creator of Syllara! Unless... David was created by Syllara...?

Oh damn it, you're right Wassuplol... We invaded another thread. Our Muud'ari blood is strong in our veins! We invade and conquer. That's what we do ;)

At least we're still on topic hahaha
Post automatically merged:    

Syllara is Varannari, sure, but she was corrupted by the shadows and created the Witches of Orogg.Yes, she was one of the 4 witch queens, but she murdered the other 3 and took over, until she was defeated by The Three gods of Ilmara.
Syllara is a dick loll

The Varannari hate Syllara and her witches. They've always been at war, because the witches corrupt young Varannari with their shadow magic. They're the evil Varannari. Laughing Deer has been fighting the witches' corrupting shadows from within the spirit world to protect the young of his clan.
Post automatically merged:    

Does anybody here knows a spell to summon the spirit of David the Creator? We could implore him to bestow upon our mortal minds the unfathomable secrets of Syllara. Maybe sacrifice a goat or something...

Last edited:

Trace Da Cruz

I think the ritual involves sacrificing a goat, putting it in some fire, send him an Email, having some beers, and expecting the best...:cool:
What the hell? this thread started with a simple question in spanish and we end up talking barbecue...
We are spamming a poor guy's mail...🤣

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I think the ritual involves sacrificing a goat, putting it in some fire, send him an Email, having some beers, and expecting the best...:cool:
What the hell? this thread started with a simple question in spanish and we end up talking barbecue...
We are spamming a poor guy's mail...🤣

Funny thing is I don't even speak Spanish loll
I just guessed what the conversation was about lol
Alors à présent, poursuivons en français! Je suis persuadé que Syllara parle avec un accent parisien pour se donner un style ;)

PS: Hola Patotiveros! Are you still there?

Deleted member 30241

Here is a real photo I took from David. This is what he looks like in real life:

PRAISE THE CREATOR OF EK UNIVERSE🛐🛐🛐
Praise him for destroying our Ironman run many times.🛐🛐🛐
Praise him for making us die because of a stupid trap.🛐🛐🛐
Praise him for making a confusing puzzle.🛐🛐🛐
Praise him for not giving us a clue from what the hell is Ni,Thar and Bo runes.🛐
Praise him for making Adaon.🛐🛐🛐