Summoner-enhanced creature stats?

Cuckoorex

Just curious as to what my Level 18 Iron Golem's stats would be like, since the Wiki only lists for a level 15 Iron Golem. Is there a formula for calculating a per-level increase in stats?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
HP, armor, and damage scale with level, but I cannot say how exactly off the top of my head. I made a spreadsheet for this once, will look it up tomorrow.

And you're right, this information should be added to the Wiki pages of the summoned creatures. Not only Iron Golem, but also all the elementals. I will take care of it.

Btw, the Iron Golem you see on the Wiki is not exactly the one you summon, but the standard foe. The summoned Golem has somewhat different resistances, but there's no dedicated page for it yet. One more thing that has to be added to the Wiki...

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Here you go! Iron Golem stats per level.

[row][cell] Level: [/cell][cell]15[/cell][cell]16[/cell][cell]17[/cell][cell]18[/cell][/row]
[row][cell] HP: [/cell][cell]202[/cell][cell]226[/cell][cell]250[/cell][cell]282[/cell][/row]
[row][cell] Armor: [/cell][cell]23[/cell][cell]24[/cell][cell]25[/cell][cell]26[/cell][/row]
[row][cell] Damage: [/cell][cell]24-31[/cell][cell]27-34[/cell][cell]29-36[/cell][cell]32-39[/cell][/row]

The odd damage progression is due to rounding effects.

I should note that the underlying math is based on what I deduced from the game data (David provided us with a tool to output creature data). So no 100% guarantee that these values are correct, just 99%. ;)

Skia

It would be great if in wiki's bestiary page will be information about summoned creatures with all their stats. Now we only have info about spirit wolf, as he can be only summoned and we didn't meet him anywhere as a foe. And as for another summons it's really confusing, because we can't know their exactly stats. For example iron golem in wiki has 250 resistance to death and poison, and according to combat log in game I calculated his resistance as 80 to poison and 70 to death. Other stats looks like the same for summoned and hostile golems. Is there any opportunity to add this information in the wiki, or in the game data, like statistics for companions or spells?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Skia":3t8wu1su said:
Is there any opportunity to add this information in the wiki, or in the game data, like statistics for companions or spells?
Thanks for reminding me of this open issue. Seems like I promised more than a year ago to add this information to the Wiki. Maybe it's time to do so now. ;)

I think I will add a special page exclusively for summoned creatures, because the usual mob pages in the Bestiary are not well suited for this specific purpose (the templates cannot cope with the level variation). But I'm afraid this will have to wait until the end of next week, because I will be quite busy during the next few days.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Very useful addition. Probably a link from the relevant skill pages would also be convenient.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
In the meantime, here are the resistances:

Fire/Ice/Shock/Death/Toxic/Spirit

White/ice wolf: -25,280,0,0,0,0
Spirit Wolf: 150,150,150,0,0,0
Fire Elemental: 300,-100,60,60,60,0
Ice elemental: -100,300,60,60,60,0
Earth Elemental: 90,70,70,70,-75,65
Iron Golem: 90,10,250,70,70,70
Familiar: -25,-25,200,0,100,0

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
DavidBVal":3cqmg708 said:
Familiar: -25,-25,200,0,100,0

Familiar only has 200 shock resistance?
After checking some calculations with the help of the wiki resistances page, does that mean that a sparkling only has 97,5% protection against shock and a very high shock attack could theoretically damage it? Or wouldn't that work because it's a shock elemental and shock attacks never work on it anyways?

https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/ind ... esistances

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
yeah, just like the other elementals its resistance is meaningless because I flagged them as "shock elemental". He could have a zero and the effect would be the same.

Maybe in the wiki an asterisk could be displayed instead of the actual number, which is never used in-game.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
The new page is active now: Summoned Creatures

I only listed the summon skills, not the scrolls, since the latter are mostly redundant. There are also links from the skill pages and the Bestiary pointing to the new page.

I removed those creature from the Bestiary which can only be summoned and never be encounter as an enemy.