Suggestive Criticism.

kerchak

Hello. I would like to leave here a suggestive criticism regarding experience by level.

From level 26 or 27 if I'm not mistaken, the experience becomes 1kk (1 million) per level. This makes it quite easy to hoist after a higher level. So, could not it be exponential again at the beginning of the level?

Today I can level up every 1:30 (hour) game. I made calculations based on experiential expocional at each level an increase of 200k and I would still be at level 44.

I do not know about the other players, but for me it would be even more tiring to jump exponentially to the current game mode.

Remembering this is only a Suggestive criticism, the game for me will still be the best offline for Smartphone.

I'm level 71 now.

JarrenDrahn

There isn't much point leveling beyond 25 anyway beyond those people who enjoy grinding like yourself. By 25 you've likely completed everything it has to offer. So does it really matter if it's easy or hard to level at that point?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I never meant EK to be an "infinite game". Actually, there was a level cap for a long time and I removed it just because some people loved to keep grinding, and I also reduced the required XP/level. But EK was always about playing handcrafted content which covers around 100 hours, and offering itneresting replayability after that. Anything beyond that can be unbalanced.