Suggestions for New Advanced Skills

Brunors95

Hello everyone!

I made this thread to post some ideas I had for new advanced skills focused on expanding the current advanced skill tree we have, the purpose of this thread is to make skills available to classes if they want to join other guilds that aren't the guilds supposed, for example, if mage wants to join the cleric guild (The Three), or if warrior wants to join also The Three or The Seventh House, also for Rogues, if they want to join Warrior or the Three, they would have good skills, so players would not be focused on just the same skills for the same class and the same guild that they are supposed to join, they could try lots of different builds for different guilds, this is thought to make a big number of different builds and players test them to see which one is better for them, so this makes the game much more fun to play with different builds, this makes the game more flexible and totally customizable by the player as he will have lots of skills to choose, so, here we have them:

NEW MAGE-ONLY ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY WIZZARD GUILD:

Dark Mage (Active)
Requirements: Intellect 3 and Mana Surge 2
You learn the mysteries of death magic powers that make you stronger and protect your mind for a short period of time.
Lvl 1: You gain +8 to death and spirit resistance. If using a weapon that has death damage it increases your death damage, if holding wand by +2, if holding staff by +4 for 12 seconds.
Lvl 2: You gain +14 to death and spirit resistance. If using a weapon that has death damage it increases your death damage, if holding wand by +4, if holding staff by +8 for 16 seconds.
Lvl 3: You gain +25 to death and spirit resistance. If using a weapon that has death damage it increases your death damage, if holding wand by +5, if holding staff by +10 for 20 seconds.

Thunderbolt (Passive)
Requirements: Lightning Bolt 3 and intellect 5
Your Lightning Bolt is improved, becoming powerful against groups of enemies, as it hops and bounces from enemy to enemy around you.
Lvl 1: Hits enemies in a straight line and also targets 2 enemies around you that are not in the straight line.
Lvl 2: Hits enemies in a straight line and also targets 3 enemies around you that are not in the straight line.
Lvl 3: Hits enemies in a straight line and also targets 5 enemies around you that are not in the straight line.

Frost Nova (Passive)
Requirements: Ice Storm 3 and intellect 5
Your Ice Storm is improved, by freezing your opponents they cannot move or attack you.
Lvl 1: Freezes any enemy it touches for 1 sec.
Lvl 2: Freezes any enemy it touches for 3 sec.
Lvl 3: Freezes any enemy it touches for 5 sec.

Fire Rain (Active)
Requirements: Fireball 3 and Intellect 5
In a 4m area around you a fire rain is summoned that continuously deals damage for 5 seconds. You also become immune against any Fire damage dealt against you for 5 seconds.
Lvl 1: Deals 30-50 Fire Damage (15 mana cost)
Lvl 2: Deals 48-70 Fire Damage (30 mana cost)
Lvl 3: Deals 64-98 Fire Damage (45 mana cost)

Elemental Mastery (Passive)
Requirement: Lesser Summoning 2 and Intellect 5
You strengthen your magical connections with the plane of your summoned elemental creatures extending the duration that they can stay with you. You might also summon a second elemental.
Lvl 1: Adds +1 minute to the duration of your summoned elemental creature.
Lvl 2: Adds +2 minute to the duration of your summoned elemental creatures. You can also summon a second elemental from both the same elemental plane.
Lvl 3: Adds +3 minute to the duration of your summoned elemental creatures. You can also summon a second elemental from both the same or different elemental planes.

NEW WARRIOR-ONLY ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY WARRIOR GUILD:

Ground Strike (active)
Requirements: Warrior Guild Membership; Two Handed Expert 3 and Strength 5
If holding a 2-Hand Weapon, strikes the ground with incredible force, dealing damage in a 3m area around you.
Lvl 1: Does +100% damage
Lvl 2: Does +150% damage
Lvl 3: Does +200% damage

NEW ROGUE-ONLY ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY THE SEVENTH HOUSE:

Lethal Headshots (Active)
Requirements: The Seventh House Membership; Archery 3 and Agility 6
You aim at the target on his head and prepare a deadly headshot, and you have only a few seconds to use it.
Lvl 1: Your next attack does extra damage: 10 + 1x your agility.
Lvl 2: Your next attack does extra damage: 15 + 2x your agility.
Lvl 3: Your next attack does extra damage: 20 + 3x your agility.

NEW CLERIC/WARRIOR/ROGUE ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY THE THREE MEMBERSHIP:

Head Strike (active)
Requirement: The Three Membership and Strength 3
You aim at the target on his head dealing a deadly hit with a melee weapon.
Lvl 1: Your next attack does extra damage: 5 + 1x your strength.
Lvl 2: Your next attack does extra damage: 10 + 2x your strength.
Lvl 3: Your next attack does extra damage: 15 + 3x your strength.

Double Attack (active)
Requirements: The Three Membership and Strength 4
Hit Hard Twice in the Time of a single attack.
Lvl 1: (Base damage x 2) + 20% physical damage
Lvl 2: (Base damage x 2.2) + 35% physical damage
Lvl 3: (Base damage x 2.5) + 50% physical damage

Blocking Shield (passive)
Requirements: The Three Membership; Agility 3 and Endurance 3
If wielding a shield, it has the probability of completely blocking any ranged or melee attack against you.
Lvl 1: It has 15% probability of blocking any ranged attacks and 10% probability of blocking any melee attacks against you.
Lvl 2: It has 25% probability of blocking any ranged attacks and 15% probability of blocking any melee attacks against you.
Lvl 3: It has 35% probability of blocking any ranged attacks and 20% probability of blocking any melee attacks against you.

NEW CLERIC/MAGE ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY THE THREE MEMBERSHIP:

Spiritual Orbit (active)
Requirement: The Three Membership; Intellect 3 and Personality 3
Summons 4 energy spheres that orbit around you dealing spirit damage to any close enemy in a 3m range, the spheres orbit around you for 4min and will protect you by attacking the enemies.
Lvl 1: Each sphere deals 4 spirit damage per hit (10 mana cost)
Lvl 2: Each sphere deals 9 spirit damage per hit (20 mana cost)
Lvl 3: Each sphere deals 12 spirit damage per hit (35 mana cost)

Mana Bomb (active)
Requirements: The Three Membership; Intellect 4 and Personality 4
You cast a summoned large spiritual missile in the direction of the enemy you face (or nearest enemy if you face none), going through it and hitting anyone in a straight line dealing area damage of 2m upon impact.
Lvl 1: Deals 20-30 +(1/level) spiritual damage (10 mana cost)
Lvl 2: Deals 32-45 +(2/level) spiritual damage (21 mana cost)
Lvl 3: Deals 46-58 +(2.5/level) spiritual damage (45 mana cost)

Mana Regeneration (Passive)
You are blessed by Nivarian, Thelume and Arbenos with a permanent mana regeneration by the time.
Lvl 1: Recovers automatically 1 mana point every 10 seconds
Lvl 2: Recovers automatically 2 mana points every 7 seconds
Lvl 3: Recovers automatically 3 mana points every 5 seconds

NEW ROGUE/WARRIOR ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY THE SEVENTH HOUSE:

Elite Longbowman (Passive)
Requirements: The Seventh House Membership and Agility 4
You have been trained to be an elite archer by mastering the bows, meaning you can increase your bow's range and when you are under pressure, you stop missing hits at your enemies, this results on you not having fumbled arrows when enemies get closer to you anymore.
Lvl 1: Increases range of fired arrows by 0,5m and decreases chances of having fumbled arrows when enemies are close to you to 75% of fired arrows.
Lvl 2: Increases range of fired arrows by 1m and decreases chances of having fumbled arrows when enemies are close to you to 40% of fired arrows.
Lvl 3: Increases range of fired arrows by 2m and decreases chances of having flumbed arrows to 0%, this means you won't have fumbled arrows anymore.

Double Shots (active)
Requirements: The Seventh House Membership and Agility 5
Shoot two arrows at once.
Lvl 1: (Base damage x 2) + 10% physical damage
Lvl 2: (Base damage x 2.2) + 25% physical damage
Lvl 3: (Base damage x 2.5) + 40% physical damage

Explosive Shot (active)
Shoot a burning arrow bolt that explodes on hit, dealing damage to a large area in a 4m radious
Lvl 1: (Base damage x 2) + 20% Fire damage
Lvl 2: (Base damage x 2.5) + 35% Fire damage
Lvl 3: (Base damage x 2.5) + 50% Fire damage

Off-Hand Weapon Mastery
Requirements: The Seventh House Membership and Agility 3
You mastered the use of sharpening your off-handed weapons so they become more deadly
Lvl 1: +1 damage +1 armor
Lvl 2: +2 damage +2 armor
Lvl 3: +4 damage +2 armor

NEW ROGUE/WARRIOR/CLERIC SKILLS OFFERED BY THE SEVENTH HOUSE:

Corpse Explosion (passive)
When killing an enemy, he explodes on death causing area damage by fire element in a 2m radious
Lvl 1: Deals 15-20 fire damage to nearby
Lvl 2: Deals 30-40 fire damage to nearby
Lvl 3: Deals 42-53 fire damage to nearby

Piercing Blade (Passive)
You learn how to sharpen your light weapons by increasing it's damage
Lvl 1: +2 damage with light weapons
Lvl 2: +4 damage with light weapons
Lvl 3: +6 damage with light weapons

NEW ROGUE/WARRIOR/CLERIC ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY WARRIOR'S GUILD:

Empowered Weapon (Passive)
Requirements: Warrior Guild Membership and Strength 4
Increases any melee weapon's base damage
Lvl 1: +10% base damage + 20% elemental damage for 9 seconds
Lvl 2: +20% base damage + 25% elemental damage for 9 seconds
Lvl 3: +30% base damage + 30% elemental damage for 10 seconds

shrimp

no está mal las ideas de habilidades avanzadas sería un poco más variante a la hora de decisión de que gremio unirse, claro puede que todavía este fijo que si yo quiero unirme al gremio de gerreros siendo Rogue tengo que unirme a fuerzas al gremio de la séptima casa por sus habilidades avanzadas

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
I support players offering feedback to the game. But, feedback that seems just to make the player over powered doesn't help improve the game.

If you can identify a solution to an area where a Player struggles, esp if it's a post most players will struggle, than awesome. That might help smooth out the game. But the game was never intended to have players become instant gods that roam the game. There are plenty of games that cater to that playing style, this one is intended to be a little more challenging.

By way of further response, not only do the skills seem way over powered individually, they are even more over powered when you take into consideration current skills and game mechanics.

For example, the proposed skill, Ground Strike, would do +200% damage to all nearby enemies at Level 3. That's far more damage than the +120% damage done by Whirlwind at Level 4. That by itself would make Ground Strike an excessively strong skill. However, toss in the fact that players could learn both Ground Strike and Whirlwind? Do a combined 520% damage in back-to-back attacks?* With a 2-H weapon? Yeah, no.

Even the skill that has the most justification, Blocking Shield, is way too powerful and requires membership into The Three (not warriors' guild?). There's been discussion of improving Shield Expert because it doesn't preform as well in the late game as it could, but the the proposed skill would break the game. Esp, when one considers that all range damage is elemental damage, already able to be greatly reduced. Negating a third of incoming range damage (plus a lot of melee damage) would just totally negate bosses.

*520% Calculaed.
First Attack: Ground Strike 3: 300% damage (100%+200% = 300%)
Second Attack: Whirlwind 4: 220% damage (100% + 120% = 220%).
300% + 220% = 520%.
So in two hits, a Warrior's raw damage output would be more than 5 times a normal attack. That would kill most enemies. Toss in critical hits, and the numbers go off the charts.
This only gets worse with Charge being added as a skill.....

Brunors95

But the game was never intended to have players become instant gods that roam the game. There are plenty of games that cater to that playing style, this one is intended to be a little more challenging.

By way of further response, not only do the skills seem way over powered individually, they are even more over powered when you take into consideration current skills and game mechanics.

I don't also intend to make players Gods too, so maybe some skills might need a rework on the numbers, however, you must take in mind that the numbers I gave are just examples, of how they could be with the skills, they are not "absolut numbers" that those skills will be implemented exactly with those numbers, if you have any better numbers, please, feel free to post them here go give a solution, I respect your ideas and I would love to have another player's idea and proposed changes to make it the most viable possible, but sorry, even though, I don't think that only saying "I think it's too much overpowered and will not be implemented" would be of a much help, if you intend to be opposite of those ideas, you should think of something useful to change it, I'm looking for more than this :)

For example, the proposed skill, Ground Strike, would do +200% damage to all nearby enemies at Level 3. That's far more damage than the +120% damage done by Whirlwind at Level 4. That by itself would make Ground Strike an excessively strong skill. However, toss in the fact that players could learn both Ground Strike and Whirlwind? Do a combined 520% damage in back-to-back attacks? With a 2-H weapon? Yeah, no.
First of all, the Ground Strike skill is immediately used like an attack, much like Whirlwind or bash, it doesn't add a bonus for your next attack, it is the attack itself, it doesn't work like Stab! It will not give you any bonus for a short period of time, so your math of Whirlwind+Ground Strike doesn't make sense, as you cannot make them work together and have a sum of the bonus, either you use Ground Strike attack that does +200% or you use the Whirlwind that does +120%, but not both at the same time.

Even though, you could use other warrior skills to make a bonus for your Ground Strike (you use it only once, then, it will have a cooldown, I just didnt add the cooldown time, also not adding the coolddown didnt mean it doent have one, I didnt intend to pin a specific time for cooldown!), even tough, you could mix Ground Strike with other skills, but only skills that give bonus for a short period of time, for example, you could add a Battle Rage bonus to the Ground Strike attack, in fact, the Battle rage gives you the bonus for your Ground Strike attack while it lasts as skill, not the contrary because Ground Strike is an instant attack not a bonus attack!

Also, why Ground Strike is stronger than Whirlwind? Because Wirldwind is a basic skill, while Ground Strike is an advanced instant skill attack, but both work like the same, they are instant attacks not bonus attacks, so you'd never have "+560%"

Even the skill that has the most justification, Blocking Shield, is way too powerful and requires membership into The Three (not warriors' guild?). There's been discussion of improving Shield Expert because it doesn't preform as well in the late game as it could, but the the proposed skill would break the game. Esp, when one considers that all range damage is elemental damage, already able to be greatly reduced. Negating a third of incoming range (plus a lot of melee damage) would just totally negate bosses.

Yes, when I first designed Blocking Shield, I intended this skill to be for warrior-only with the requirement being from the warrior guild membership + Shield Expert lvl 3, even though, I changed it because I want David to allow Rogues, Warriors and Mages to join the Three (currently only Clerics can), so I moved the skill to be The Three Membership and being able to be learned by Rogues, Warriors and Clerics that have joined The Three as members, my intention is to extend where classes can join other guilds that are other than their class guild, currently, warriors can only be good being only if joining the Warrior Guild, so my intention is to change it, making other paths possible with other and different skills, so warriors would be able to join also either The Three or The Seventh House, and if they join, they will have good skills available to them that they can only learn if they are members of those other guilds that are not meant to be their class.

So for example, Warriors that join the Three can learn Head Strike, Double Attack, Blocking Shield, but they cannot learn Heavy Hand, Battle Rage, Infantary Training because they would not be members of the Warrior Guild so they would not be allowed to learn those skills together.

So which one would be better? Warrior build from the Three or Warrior build from Warrior Guild? It depends if you think that those new skills will be worth not joining the warrior guild

Last edited:

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
First of all, before I dive into the main discussion of your proposed skills, I first want to say a few things about implementing these kind of changes in the current version of the game.
Since the base of the game is finished already, I don't think we should expect anymore radical changes that completely change the course of the game.
Having warriors, mages and rogues suddenly able to join the Three is such a big change that impacts a lot of different things in the game.
Another issue is the fact that offering more skills that cater to the different classes will be a shame for all the players that have already picked a guild and are unable to change it anymore since choosing a guild in this game permanently locks you in that guild.
Those people will of course still be able to pick a different guild when they make a new character, but it's too bad that they'll maybe regret their guild choice because of extra things added after they already made their decision. Of course this is something that can always be an issue when added new things.
But on the other hand. David has said that he might implement some new skills in the game if the engine allows it. So your idea of new advanced isn't a bad one, so I'll go over them now and give my opinion on them.

First of all, Dark Mage. This skill is one of the more balanced ones of them all. +10 extra damage is very strong, equal to the maximum bonus that Duel can give without any need to it build up, and it also provides extra death and spirit resistance. But it's also very limited just by the fact that there are only 2 wands and 2 staves with death damage in the entire game. It's duration of 20 seconds is a long time so not really a downside of the skill. And the fact that it costs no mana is very rare and powerful for a mage skill.

Next up, Thunderbolt. First of all, from the wording it isn't clear that the main lightning bolt still travels forward but on impact, lightning bolts split off that travel towards enemies and disappear when hitting them. Besides that my main issue with it is actually just that it buffs a skill that really didn't need any buffing. Lightning bolt is already a very strong versatile that can get used from the very beginning of the game until the very end. It really doesn't have to be even more powerful. For the buff itself, it sounds pretty strong, certainly if the split off bolts travel to enemies that have already been hit, making them bit hit twice. And could possibly also be the cause of some frustration if one of the split off bolts doesn't target the enemy you want or accidentally jump towards an enemy further away and aggro enemies that you didn't intend to aggro. Still, it doesn't sounds too bad or too overpowered.

Frost nova is one of the skills that actually sound interesting, making Ice storm more useful sounds good and useful but not too overpowered. My main issue with this skill is the fact that it adds an entirely new mechanic to the game: "Freezing". Such a new mechanic would be a very big change, and would require reworking currently existing enemies that use frost type attacks and makes new questions like "Does fire damage remove or lower the duration of freezing?". Currently most mage enemies that use frost attacks, they have a chance to stun/paralyse so I would maybe just add one of those onto the Ice storm skill instead of inventing a new mechanic. Certainly since those mechanics do the exact same thing as your freezing would do already anyways.

For most of your other skills I can see that you clearly have been looking at existing skills and trying to balance things based on those numbers. But Fire rain really confuses me since it's so clearly far too overpowered. To see that you just have to compare it with Flames of Faith. An already existing advanced skill with similar effect.
Flames of faith when maxed out has a 3m area that lasts 6 seconds and deals 21 spirit damage each second.
Fire rain when maxed out has a 4m area that lasts 5 seconds but deals an insane 64-98 fire damage each second.
Of course, flames of faith also heals allies, but fire rain also makes you completely immune to fire damage. There is no reason why this skill would deal such an insane amount of damage every second.

Elemental mastery doesn't sound too bad of a skill at first, adding some extra duration to your summons isn't groundbreaking but it could be useful. However when it adds the ability to summon two golems at once it changes to incredibly overpowered. Summoning is already really powerful because it adds a 3rd party member to your team, and having the ability to have another equally powerful summon just adds a 4th party member. And above that it also doubles the duration of those two summons, almost removing your need to having to constantly resummon both golems.

Ground strike sounds interesting since it has some limitation and downsides since it is only for 2h weapons and doesn't have any pushback and stun chance like Whirlwind. However I feel like it's just too powerful, not just because it's damage is far more then a Whirlwind but also because it has a far larger area around it. Not only that but like VDX_360 already mentioned, the skill could be used together with other skills like Whirlwind. First hitting them with a Ground strike and afterwards immediately throwing them away with a Whirlwind. Since warriors have no mana costs to worry about and Whirlwind already got a pretty short cooldown, both skills could possibly be used pretty fast after another consistently.

The we have Lethal headshots and Head strike. I'm grouping those two together since they are basically the same skill but for different classes and builds. What they are is just a version of Stab. They are pretty balanced. My only worry is that it gives bow rogues, warriors and clerics all their own version of stab. Which isn't really bad, but it does make melee rogues a bit less unique when one of their strongest unique skills is now also available for every almost other build.

Next there are Double attack and a bit more down Double shots. Since it wasn't entirely clear what they exactly do from the start I asked some extra info in the Discord. Then it became clear that the names are just fluff. All the skills do is one attack with increased damage. This makes them actually pretty balanced. One attack on a single foe with basically around +200% damage is strong but certainly not overpowered. The names make it a bit confusing but the skill itself is good.

Blocking shield on the other hand is far too overpowered. The best skill to compare it to is Evasion, one of the strongest rogue skills. But unlike evasion it doesn't have a short duration and long cooldown but it's a permanent effect. The fact that the percentages are lower doesn't make up for the fact that 1/5 of all melee attacks ever won't do a single damage to you. And 7/20 ranged hits ever won't do single damage to you.

Spiritual orbit might be fine depending on how fast the orbs hit. Their damage is reasonable and their mana cost is fine. The duration is pretty long but if they don't hit too fast and the damage isn't too much then it would be a good skill.

Mana bomb is just a far better Lighting bolt. It deals more base damage and more increased damage each level. It does come with a higher mana cost, but I don't think enough to make up for the increase in damage. My same worry as with Lethal headshots and Head strike is here too about class identity, but besides that it's a solid skill that maybe needs a bit less damage.

Mana regeneration is never going to be added to the game. Out of all of the proposed skills this is the one I'm really against. Not only would it bring an increase in posts like this, it would also turn the game from one about carefully spending resources to one where you just have to wait around for your mana bar to slowly increase before jumping in the next battle and then waiting slowly again. Besides that it's also overpowered because you can never run out of mana, so a cleric never has to visit an inn again since he could just heal himself with his endless mana.

Elite longbowman is as far as I can see a good skill. Having more range will help a bit to lure enemies but they'll get closer soon anyways. And not making shots fumble anymore when enemies are close will just bring bow rogues to the same advantages that mages already automatically have with their ranged attacks.

Explosive shot on the other hand is way too overpowered again. It uses the same calculation that Double attack and Double shots use, but instead of just dealing that damage to one enemy it deals the damage to enemies in a massive 4m area. Not only would it be massively overpowered to deal so much damage to such a large aoe area with a ranged attack, but it would also make some other new skills like Double shots obsolete.

Off-hand mastery would be fine. It's just a version of heavyhand but this version is when joining the 7th house while heavyhand is only when joining the warriors guild. My only issue is though when taking the skill a bit down, Piercing blade, together with it. This skill is another skill like heavy hand, for builds with light weapons, but also for the ones joining the 7th house. This means that members of the 7th house can combine the skills and get +10 damage and +2 armor if they wield a light weapon as main weapon and an offhand weapon.

Corpse explosion seems like it would just hurt you more then it would hurt enemies. It's like the exploding goblins and spiders you encounter in the end game areas. If you are lucky you might set of a chain reaction but most of the time it's you who has to run away more from the fire. It just doesn't look like it would be worth investing the points in.

And finally Empowered weapon. It's not really clear from it's description if it's a permanent effect (since it says "Passive" on top) or an active skill you have to use. As a constant passive it would certainly be too powerful. But since it has a duration timer next to it I'm going to assume it's an active skill to use. It's still a strong skill then but it wouldn't be too overpowered I think. It would give a lot of extra damage, more then something like "battle rage" but it wouldn't give the extra armor or protection from mental effects that that skill gives.

In the end, you got some skills that are good in my opinion, some skills that are slightly too powerful and some that are way too overpowered. Still, it was fun analysing these skills and theory crafting what could be done with them, even if they will never get added to the game.

VDX_360

Staff member
... your math of Whirlwind+Ground Strike doesn't make sense...
Pardon, a paragraph didn't load. Edited the post to explain the math.

The death by novel effect is in play so it's difficult to have a nuanced discussion with a 10,000 character post.

Have a wonderful weekend.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Ground-strike might be a good as a low-damage whirlwind that causes a slight case of stun or slow. It's not that the ideas are bad but they need some tweaks.

Personally I think Rogues could do with a Ranger skill that gives a slight passive boost to off-hand weapons and bow, a lot like the Ranger of D&D are twin-weapon & bows.

Clerics need an Advanced Skill that makes joining The Three the most obvious place for them.

BOSTACH

Off hand mastery sounds nice, but won't change much as I don't think rogue needs more flat out dps.
part of dark mage is really interesting, a bonus to spirit res for a limited time is kinda useful since mages relies heavily on combining spread equipments to pile up spirit res, by the time i get to eskatir mine which i try to go through as late as possible within the recommended level (13-ish) i have around 63 spirit res which is pretty decent but not reliable from an Ironman prospective i could use potions but they are kinda rare and hard to craft.
As for other skills... They sound... A little too advanced

Brunors95

I have changed the suggested skills, to make them more ballanced, so here are the new stats of them:

NEW MAGE-ONLY ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY WIZZARD GUILD:

Thunderbolt (Passive)
Requirements: Lightning Bolt 3 and intellect 5
Your Lightning Bolt is improved, becoming powerful against groups of enemies, as it hops and bounces from enemy to enemy around you.
Lvl 1: Main lightinging bolt deals damage in a straight line going through enemies and also minor lightning bolts targets 2 enemies around you that are not in the straight line, the bouncing lightining bolts lose the "going through" ability against enemies.
Lvl 2: Main lightinging bolt deals damage in a straight line going through enemies and also minor lightning bolts targets 3 enemies around you that are not in the straight line, the bouncing lightining bolts lose the "going through" ability against enemies.
Lvl 3: Main lightinging bolt deals damage in a straight line going through enemies and also minor lightning bolts targets 4 enemies around you that are not in the straight line, the bouncing lightining bolts lose the "going through" ability against enemies.

Frost Nova (Passive)
Requirements: Ice Storm 3 and intellect 5
Your Ice Storm is improved, by stunning or paralysing your opponents they cannot move or attack you.
Lvl 1: Stuns any enemy it touches for 1 sec.
Lvl 2: Stuns any enemy it touches for 2 sec.
Lvl 3: Paralyzes any enemy it touches for 4 sec.

Fire Rain (Active)
Requirements: Fireball 3 and Intellect 5
In a 4m area around you a fire rain is summoned that continuously deals damage for 5 seconds. You and your companions (excluded summoned creatures) also become immune against any Fire damage dealt against you for 5 seconds.
Lvl 1: Deals 8-14 Fire Damage (15 mana cost)
Lvl 2: Deals 16-21 Fire Damage (30 mana cost)
Lvl 3: Deals 30-42 Fire Damage (45 mana cost)

NEW WARRIOR/CLERIC ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY THE THREE:

Ground Strike (active)
Requirements: The Three Membership; Strength 5
If holding a 2-Hand Weapon, you can do a single attack by striking the ground with incredible force, dealing damage in a 3m area around you.
Lvl 1: Does +100% damage
Lvl 2: Does +150% damage
Lvl 3: Does +180% damage

NEW CLERIC/WARRIOR/ROGUE ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY THE THREE MEMBERSHIP:

Double Attack (active)
Requirements: The Three Membership and Strength 4
One single attack that you strike twice with higher speed with the same time of a normal attack, you also deal a bonus damage against enemies.
Lvl 2: (Base damage x 2.2) + 35% physical damage

Blocking Shield (passive)
Requirements: The Three Membership; Agility 3 and Endurance 3
If wielding a shield, it has the probability of completely blocking any ranged or melee attack against you.
Lvl 1: It has 5% probability of blocking any ranged attacks and 5% probability of blocking any melee attacks against you.
Lvl 2: It has 12% probability of blocking any ranged attacks and 8% probability of blocking any melee attacks against you.
Lvl 3: It has 20% probability of blocking any ranged attacks and 15% probability of blocking any melee attacks against you.

NEW CLERIC/MAGE ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY THE THREE MEMBERSHIP:

Mana Bomb (active)
Requirements: The Three Membership; Intellect 4 and Personality 4
You cast a summoned large spiritual missile in the direction of the enemy you face (or nearest enemy if you face none), going through it and hitting anyone in a straight line dealing area damage of 2m upon impact.
Lvl 1: Deals 10-16 +(1/level) spiritual damage (10 mana cost)
Lvl 2: Deals 20-32 +(2/level) spiritual damage (21 mana cost)
Lvl 3: Deals 38-48 +(2.5/level) spiritual damage (45 mana cost)

Mana Regeneration (Passive)
You are blessed by Nivarian, Thelume and Arbenos with a permanent mana regeneration by the time.
Lvl 1: Recovers automatically 1 mana point every 10 seconds
Lvl 2: Recovers automatically 2 mana points every 9 seconds
Lvl 3: Recovers automatically 3 mana points every 8 seconds

NEW ROGUE/WARRIOR ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY THE SEVENTH HOUSE:

Double Shots (active)
Requirements: The Seventh House Membership and Agility 5
You a single attack by shooting two stronger arrows at once.
Lvl 2: (Base damage x 2.5) + 35% physical damage

Explosive Shot (active)
You do a single attack by shooting a burning arrow bolt that explodes on hit, dealing damage to a large area in a 4m radious, the physical damage will only hurt the target while the fire damage will inflict area of effect damage against any enemy around the target, the fire damage will not have any effect on your companions, but it may hurt you.
Lvl 1: (Base damage x 2 physical damage on the target only) + 10% Fire damage that deals area of effect damage
Lvl 2: (Base damage x 2.2 physical damage on the target only) + 25% Fire damage that deals area of effect damage
Lvl 3: (Base damage x 2.2 physical damage on the target only) + 40% Fire damage that deals area of effect damage

NEW ROGUE/WARRIOR/CLERIC SKILLS OFFERED BY THE SEVENTH HOUSE:

Corpse Explosion (passive)
When killing an enemy, he explodes on death causing area damage by fire element in a 2m radious, the fire damage will not have any effect on your companions, but it may hurt you
Lvl 1: Deals 15-20 fire damage to nearby
Lvl 2: Deals 30-40 fire damage to nearby
Lvl 3: Deals 42-53 fire damage to nearby

NEW ROGUE/WARRIOR/CLERIC ADVANCED SKILLS OFFERED BY WARRIOR'S GUILD:

Empowered Weapon (Active)
Requirements: Warrior Guild Membership and Strength 4
Increases any melee weapon's base damage
Lvl 1: +1 physical + 1 elemental damage (if weapon has elemental attribute) for 9 seconds
Lvl 2: +2 physical + 2 elemental damage (if weapon has elemental attribute) for 9 seconds
Lvl 3: +3 physical + 3 elemental damage (if weapon has elemental attribute) for 10 seconds

Last edited: