Suggestion on warrior

Duck123

Loreseeker
The only way that would work is if it were very hard to get as that would be super op. Maybe a 3 pt skill with an intellect 5 prerequisite? As well as max 2-Handed expert. It could be taught after you become the arena champion.

VDX_360

Staff member
The ability to use a 2-H weapon with one hand is a common element in games. However, it would not work in Exiled Kingdoms. It would totally destroy the game's balance. Whirlwind with double weapons? How would STR damage bonus apply? Both weapons get the full damage bonus?

Duck123

Loreseeker
oh I didn’t think about it like that, i assumed you would still only be allowed to use off-hand weapons in your left hand not 2-H weapons with both hands.

Fjfgjfx

I disagree. There are 2 main builds for warrior, "shield tank" or "big damage berserker" you can only choose one.
But it makes sense because of superhuman strength
Post automatically merged:    

The ability to use a 2-H weapon with one hand is a common element in games. However, it would not work in Exiled Kingdoms. It would totally destroy the game's balance. Whirlwind with double weapons? How would STR damage bonus apply? Both weapons get the full damage bonus?
If it's really not possible to use 2 two handed on each hand maybe just increase on speed attack and damage

Deleted member 28869

But it makes sense because of superhuman strength
Then it would make sense if the weapons themselves required superhuman strength, no?
If it's really not possible to use 2 two handed on each hand maybe just increase on speed attack and damage
They're literally supposed to be big and slow, it won't make sense to increase attack speed, and the damage is already high enough, so I don't think it needs more damage.

Fjfgjfx

Then it would make sense if the weapons themselves required superhuman strength, no?

They're literally supposed to be big and slow, it won't make sense to increase attack speed, and the damage is already high enough, so I don't think it needs more damage.
You don't need superhuman strength to wield weapons but you need a certain amount of strength to control the weapons like can a man with a strength of a child use greatsword. And if you have superhuman strength it won't be slow anymore because you can control it easily with one hand like how those bulky minotaur on movies or video game easily use enormous weapons and it makes more sense to deal more damage because you can put more force in the attack