Suggestion for making game's experience even better

Nopp

Hmmm, sounds tempting. But you would be too powerful, having 2 companions would mean you won't have to fight anymore. An example would be griss and hirge, they can sustain themselves very nicely, I imagine. The game is hard but fair, having 2 companions would offset the difficulty, making it too easy, and boring.

VDX_360

Staff member
Over the years, having two companions as once has been suggested a few times. I can see the appeal, but it would make your party way too powerful. You already get a companion, a summon and sometimes an extra NPC.

The few times the game seems too hard, it's because there's a step-up in difficulty that is soon conquered.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Over the years, having two companions as once has been suggested a few times. I can see the appeal, but it would make your party way too powerful.

Difficulty can be dynamically adjusted, if you had two companions spawned enemies could have more hitpoints or do more damage for example.

I'm not suggesting this as a change just pointing out emergent problems can be fixed.

Duck123

Loreseeker
There could also be specific areas where you could use 2 companions and the quests/enemies could be adjusted accordingly

Izbor

I also thought about the difficulty level being scaled up if having two companions.
Also, some people want to know the story and have fun, not a challenge.