Suggestion for "Intervention" skill

kajamez

As I was choosing skill increases for Hirge tonight I noticed that the skill "Intervention" uses ALL of your mana to heal you. Knowing this, it really seems unmotivating to level up this particular skill if your cleric has a good amount of mana points (because your likely to get the same result whether the skill is ranked at 1 vs. 3 at that point).

MY SUGGESTION: I personally feel that if "Intervention" only used the required amount of mana points to resurrect/heal you (with a reserve of unused mana remaining), it would be a lot more enticing. I do understand that if this was considered, that it might make sense to increase the mana consumption slightly to balance the character class.

Just an idea, I would love to know what others think about this.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
kajamez":2yucsydw said:
As I was choosing skill increases for Hirge tonight I noticed that the skill "Intervention" uses ALL of your mana to heal you. Knowing this, it really seems unmotivating to level up this particular skill if your cleric has a good amount of mana points (because your likely to get the same result whether the skill is ranked at 1 vs. 3 at that point).

MY SUGGESTION: I personally feel that if "Intervention" only used the required amount of mana points to resurrect/heal you (with a reserve of unused mana remaining), it would be a lot more enticing. I do understand that if this was considered, that it might make sense to increase the mana consumption slightly to balance the character class.

You little cheater.. trying to resurrect wen your dead... tssd dead is dead in my opnion thats why i am warrior. I fight from full health bar to 0 if i need to and not trying to get a second chance by resurrect for fighting a boss.....

( personal feeling haha ) but everyone has his favorite character i guesse. )

But ill give your idea i go :lol: hihi i am a ironman or a dead men not a second chance men.

Sounkeng

kajamez":3qid5obh said:

Admittedly it isn't a skill that seems all that worthwhile to to level up for your companion (since they resurrect anyways).

However, even as presently introduced in the game for cleric players the skill is already one of the better cleric skills. To top it off it is cheap to level up (only 1 point per upgrade)... Now if it had the traditional level up scheme (1,2,3) then yes I could see it being reasonable that it only use the requisite mana to resurrect (at least if you have 3 points in the skill)... However, that is not the case.

kajamez

Yeah that totally makes sense. I have not played as a cleric myself (yet). I wonder in future updates if the companions will be able to utilize advanced skills?