Sugestions: HUD and Fast travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanesPPG

Thanks for this game, bros!
I wanna make sugestions:

• pls, put the battle commands for the companion away from the HUD area of interactions. 100% of times that i touch this option, i do not want to do orders for my pal. Maybe put the orders in left area, attached in the companion avatar, or in the companion inventory.

• another sugestion is a fast travel touching the city in the map. It will make my day!

ClockworkGhost

With travelling in general having options like boats or teleportation, I doubt there will be a 'fast travel' option, unless it just worked out the fastest option, and debited your purse accordingly :)

wearestarrdust

I really agree with this. I did find that going back and forth, back and forth is just...realistic and immersive but also like ugh again. Charging for it works, or even only having one per cell square, or one per two cell squares, idk.

Also I second the HUD issue. I always go to talk to someone and click the merc.

ClockworkGhost

There are ways to travel quickly now though - don't annoy the mages and you can use the teleportation towers, learn the boat connections and you can get around pretty easy, you really don't have to run everywhere :)

Who's to say there won't be teleportation scrolls in a later build, once mages are added? Maybe there'll be teleportation pads in the cities? There's plenty of locked and unused houses :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
you are talking about the hired mercenaries, not companions, right? since last update, companions always appear last in the clickables list, making it almost impossible to tap on them by mistake.

wearestarrdust

Mercs yeah, and I saw an alchemist with a tele scroll, sadly I didn't have enough to buy it. Nice to see them in the game though! Mages guild seems like something that wont happen for a while in my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.