Stuck on the third lorekeeper

GallerT

Hi. I'm am stuck on the third lorekeeper part. Anton started the quest with me. He is now at the library. He ask for any update on her where abouts. I have not found any one else to give a clue. I am sure she is in the graveyard dungeon. I have cleared it several times. Found the bookshelf with what I assume is her body next to a book stand to. I must have missed something here but no clue what. Any help would be great. Thanks ahead of time

GallerT

I'm also curious to know about any information on the man in the gray robe. if anyone has information on that. I got through the under mother and that's all the more information I have found on it

feldon

Loreseeker
GallerT":p9nag571 said:
Hi. I'm am stuck on the third lorekeeper part. Anton started the quest with me. He is now at the library. He ask for any update on her where abouts. I have not found any one else to give a clue. I am sure she is in the graveyard dungeon. I have cleared it several times. Found the bookshelf with what I assume is her body next to a book stand to. I must have missed something here but no clue what. Any help would be great. Thanks ahead of time

She isn't dead. You might have missed something in New Garand graveyard dungeon.

Head to the northwest corner, with a room with respawning skeletons. If you are fighting cultists, you have gone the wrong way. Head south and wrap around to find her captive. You must deal with her captor.

GallerT":p9nag571 said:
I'm also curious to know about any information on the man in the gray robe. if anyone has information on that. I got through the under mother and that's all the more information I have found on it

Search every nook of the Rhoneis plains. There IS a cave there, if you can find it.

GauzeB

head to the tomb in New garand farmlands and go northwest. If youre lucky you'll get the secret door and skip some annoying skellies. She'll be alive In there but you gotta kill the captor