Stuck in the Ark [SPOILERS]

Fenton

So I decided not to let this thing beat me,did some farming and went back in and now I'm stuck. I 3 cards orange,blue and read and a large battery but every console Into to says it looks interesting or needs an alternative power source.

Where is this found ? as the only option I have is down the corridor at the top of the map past the red barriers and that wounds me too heavily to continue to the room beyond

Any help appreciated

Zwackley

Loreseeker
Re: Stuck in the Ark

Remember: there are two sizes of batteries. The large size that you have on you is the wrong size for those consoles. The small battery size is plentiful.

Fenton

Yeah used 2 for healing and Madera large battery but no more are being dropped

hueydvr38

Loreseeker

Fenton":3egaaabu said:
In the far NE room on the first floor is a machine that will convert 5 small batteries to a large one.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

hueydvr38":gjy4ftbv said:
Fenton":gjy4ftbv said:
In the far NE room on the first floor is a machine that will convert 5 small batteries to a large one.

I think he asks for small ones. They're a common drop from all enemies and chests there, but if you used up all of them you might need to sleep and respawn the area. Also remember EMP weapons will use your batteries, to prevent this you can keep a few in the bag of holding.