Stuck in the Arc / Sewer of Horrors.

Martin

Okay, so entry level cleared, reactor level cleared. Got my skill point from the Oracle. So now heading for upper level elevator. Found a nice sword but no armour for a rogue.

ajay

Farm the middle floor and reactor level. Once you go up there is no down.

VDX_360

Staff member
Congrats on progress!

Did you get the highly expensive belt from the reactor floor? It's hidden behind a few high end secret doors, a deadly hallway and a vending machine from hell.

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, the game saves your file right before you go up to the top floor. So it's an one way mission after that point, but if you try it out and fail, you're not stuck. Unless you're on Ironman.... than we have a nice memorial about your character in New Garand as the world ends.

Martin

No, I didn't buy the belt. I didn't have a spare 50k. I like the belt I have giving +2 agility. I'd love to find the kevlar vest though.
Post automatically merged:    

Also, can I get a good ending without the level 5 traits required?

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
The "Good" endings typically refer to the endings that involve saving the world, which are a few. You need to pass the trait checks and other requirements to get the PEACEFUL ending, or you'll have to fight a rather tough fight. But thousands and thousands of players have gone before you. It's doable. You can read more about the ending options here.

VDX_360

Staff member
The chests in the Reactor drop it. I think it drops higher with the farther back chests. I don't know if it drops on the first floor.... Wiki might be out-of-date on the drop locations but you can read it here.

Martin

The chests in the Reactor drop it. I think it drops higher with the farther back chests. I don't know if it drops on the first floor.... Wiki might be out-of-date on the drop locations but you can read it here.
Thanks for that bud. I've opened every chest on reactor level. If I go through them again, is it possible it could drop still?

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes. When game maps re-load, non-unique loot drops also re-load. That means most chests will have new stuff to find. Rare items might not drop the first through a dungeon. For early game stuff, that's not too bad because the odds are the next dungeon will have equal or better stuff. But at the end game, you really do want to run those dungeons a few times to get the end game equipment.

You can tell if the Arc chests reset because the enemies all the enemies will respawn. Note, the self-repairing ones will repair and pop up so don;t use them to indicate if a map reset.